***Official Rangers V Marseille thread***

MrMckee

Surprised there isn't one of these up albeit a friendly. thought it would be good to see who everyone would like to see considering we have all of the new players now available. 

Id go for: 

Alnwick 

Tav  Alves Cardoso Wallace 

Jack 

candieas   Dorrans  windass 

Morelos  Herrera               

Dont know why but think could be a decent team - obviously we have other options like Pena, miller, dalcio and people not to fond of windass but still think he could offer something going forward. 

Need a new winger and full back tbh. 

Thoughts people? 

Foderingham

Tavernier, Alves, Cardoso, Wallace

Jack

Candeias Pena Dorrans, 

Hererra, Waghorn. 

I think Miller will play, but I hope he doesn't start and comes on as a sub. Perhaps Morelos should work his way into the team, so again come on as a sub.

I dont mind what the result is, well as long as its not a pumping. I want to see a clear purpose to our football and a decent performance.

Wes

Tav, Alves, Cardoso, Wallace

Pena, Jack, Dorrans, Dalcio

Herrera, Morelos

A difficult game to judge the team as Marseille obviously a step up from what we will play this year.

3-1 Frenchies

20 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Foderingham

Tavernier, Alves, Cardoso, Wallace

Jack

Candeias Pena Dorrans, 

Hererra, Waghorn. 

I think Miller will play, but I hope he doesn't start and comes on as a sub. Perhaps Morelos should work his way into the team, so again come on as a sub.

Miller shouldn't be near our team, but he should be ahead of Waghorn, fat dick that he is.

Bought a couple of tickets today. Looking forwards to seeing Alves in action. Hopefully see a lot of our new players tested against a good opposition and nit last seasons duds.

Weather forcast is for rain but has been wrong all week.  Hopefully a nice sunny day.

Hope that some on here remember it's a friendly and not to go overboard if we don't win against a pretty good team.

I think it will be a good attentance of 25,000 plus. 

This game is a bit of a minefield for Pedro I think. 

Nobody expects much from it but if they beat us badly without us showing any kind of performance it'll be a nightmare for him. Alternatively I think if we win there'll be some in our support will go straight back to going for 55, and then when we lose in the league it'll be hell. 

19 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Wes

Cardoso Alves Wilson

Tav Pena Jack Dorrans Wallace

Miller Herrera

I would be totally for this. However think we'll go 4-4-2.....

Wes

Tav Alves Cardoso Wallace

Jack

Peña Dorrans

Kranjcar

Herrera Morelos

desperately need to replace Niko with someone with a bit of drive. 

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Marseille have Payet, Rami, Cabella, Gustavo, Thauvin and a few others. We'll still win anyway. We'll get pumped.

What this post actually looks like in my mind.

I'm lookin forward to this game, more to see the team than anything else because i think there might be one or two shocks. Cant see Tav starting, or Rossiter, and i think we might see a Rangers team without Miller for a change. We should start to see pretty much a new team soon with the start of the season fast approaching. 

I would go with what our propable first team will be against Motherwell.  We need to do something to build up a bit of confidence and this is a good chance.

I would like to see:-

Foderingham

Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace

Jack

Candeias Dorrans Pena

Herrera Morelos