***Official Rangers V Marseille thread***

MrMckee

8 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

I've got tickets for the club deck. Do you think we'll be moved to another section if the attendance is low?

Looks to be plenty tix left but the club deck is unavailable. 

You won't be moved at this stage mate. 

There's a been a lot of rumours going around about Pena being ridiculously out of shape and unfit. Some folk saying he will take Atleast another month to get fit. Anyone know anything about this? What's the chances he will play against Marseille? Has he played in any of the friendlies so far?

6 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

There's a been a lot of rumours going around about Pena being ridiculously out of shape and unfit. Some folk saying he will take Atleast another month to get fit. Anyone know anything about this? What's the chances he will play against Marseille? Has he played in any of the friendlies so far?

Do reveal.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Weirdly looking forward to this game today, although if I was a betting man I'd have us down for a pumping. 

Hope we see Alves, Pena, Dorrans and Herrera in from the start. 

apparently they've been excellent in pre season and payet has started really well.

hope we make a loan move for him 

29 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

think bates will be with our squad mate 

Aye but Marseille have brought over their own Mexican chef (pictured below making brekers this morning) and there is ITK rumours circulating that she may have been given our match plans by a galavanting midfielder of our own, whilst MasterBates was evidently not required.

tumblr_oo8xdgliKY1ru873no1_1280.jpg

7 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope we get a good crowd but a low crowd won't exactly be a vote of confidence 

Nor a vote of no confidence given the game is a friendly which some avoid regardless, is 15 bucks which some deem expensive, was unscheduled, is on RTV, and is during the Fair.

It was apparently 20k yesterday when I went to the TO. Reckon we'll get 25k tops.

7 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope we get a good crowd but a low crowd won't exactly be a vote of confidence 

Nah its a home friendly, they're always the same attendance wise. 

Expecting 25k according to Greg Marshall, which is decent considering the short notice.

19 minutes ago, buster. said:

Aye but Marseille have brought over their own Mexican chef (pictured below making brekers this morning) and there is ITK rumours circulating that she may have been given our match plans by a galavanting midfielder of our own, whilst MasterBates was evidently not required.

That arse has genuinely gave me a hardon!!!!

48 minutes ago, buster. said:

:drool:

I had hopes for a Waghorn hat trick today when I saw our website headline "Waggy Visits Soccer School".

Was disappointed to learn he hasn't been taking shooting lessons but was just in to visit the kids

:depressed: