Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

They aren't integrating with the rest of the squad, that's 5 new guys.

Not sure if you're serious, but that was my point :whistle: It's the five Spanish speakers.

Can only imagine Alfredo "Nae Pals" Morelos has been lumped with Windass and his spice boy crew thanks to that haircut!

Edit: Also just realised Spanish is different from Portuguese and I'm an idiot :duh:

Just now, GlasgowRangersFC said:

Not sure if you're serious, but that was my point :whistle: It's the five Spanish speakers.

Can only imagine Alfredo "Nae Pals" Morelos has been lumped with Windass and his spice boy crew thanks to that haircut!

Dont backchat me again

All that training on ball work.   Good job it wasn't McCoist watching from the sidelines.......might have needed an ambulance to help him overcome the shock.

.............then again he might be the replacement if Pedro does not get the team winning.  (just a joke)

30 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

surely this was photoshopped, based on McCrorie's face, to make Holt look like he scored....

200717_training_holt_03.jpg

Clearly this is the undoctored version

59712ec2b2d0f_HoltMiss.png.752795dc5705277a25c80bff8ccb35df.png

Weird. Why bother? Unless they thought it made the keeper look a bit rubbish saving with his face ala Wes. Or are we really so desperate for goals as a fan base they had to cheat this way? Perhaps we can try and bribe Marseille in a weird tit for tat scandal.

Or did you just photoshop the second one? :lol: Doesn't look right as it touches/passes his face.

Isnt that Kelly, not McRorie? Just wondering why McRorie would be in goals.

46 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Surprised Dalcio isn't wearing an orange and denim bib

59712b8186b0c_DemolitionWinger.png.92ea81e2443ddedcccab31683adbdd85.png

I know he isn't yet a fans favourite but you have to admit the size of his balls, what with him going to Glasgow with possibly the gayest outfit east of San Francisco.

3 hours ago, theclothmonster said:

What the fuck are they feeding Waghorn? He's fucking huge!

Waghorn walked by me last Saturday down at the scottish open golf.....he looked like a wee bit with his baseball cap and puffer jacket on?

18 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Weird. Why bother? Unless they thought it made the keeper look a bit rubbish saving with his face ala Wes. Or are we really so desperate for goals as a fan base they had to cheat this way? Perhaps we can try and bribe Marseille in a weird tit for tat scandal.

Or did you just photoshop the second one? :lol: Doesn't look right as it touches/passes his face.

Isnt that Kelly, not McRorie? Just wondering why McRorie would be in goals.

Robbie McCrorie they are twins `Ross is the centre half.

Hmmm let's think a minute did rangers photoshop or some prick with too much time on his hands on an Internet forum who has a proven track record for this kinda shite :lol:

I wondered why McCrorie was training as he was meant to have joined spelling bee champions Berwick Rangers

IMG_0178.thumb.JPG.14a523d19af240904ae0966def411150.JPG

Guess because they are part time he'll train with us when he's not with them.

24 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Robbie McCrorie they are twins `Ross is the centre half.

Hmmm let's think a minute did rangers photoshop or some prick with too much time on his hands on an Internet forum who has a proven track record for this kinda shite :lol:

I wondered why McCrorie was training as he was meant to have joined spelling bee champions Berwick Rangers

IMG_0178.thumb.JPG.14a523d19af240904ae0966def411150.JPG

Guess because they are part time he'll train with us when he's not with them.

Haha. Quality.

No wonder he is a goalie. It looks like his arms have been stretched.