Training Gallery

Guest Lloyd72

18 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

I was about to ask the same thing, mainly about Rossiter. But now that you mention it, Tavernier as well.

I didn't see Tavernier at training yesterday, but he definitely trained the previous day; whereas Rossiter hasn't been seen the last 2 training sessions at all. If he doesn't feature against O.M. or Sheffield Wednesday I think we can safely surmise he is knackered again (Or he's on his way out)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Ozblue said:

I didn't see Tavernier at training yesterday, but he definitely trained the previous day; whereas Rossiter hasn't been seen the last 2 training sessions at all. If he doesn't feature against O.M. or Sheffield Wednesday I think we can safely surmise he is knackered again (Or he's on his way out)

I think I read that he was being rested, as part of his recovery, Oz.

14 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Robbie McCrorie they are twins `Ross is the centre half.

Hmmm let's think a minute did rangers photoshop or some prick with too much time on his hands on an Internet forum who has a proven track record for this kinda shite :lol:

I wondered why McCrorie was training as he was meant to have joined spelling bee champions Berwick Rangers

IMG_0178.thumb.JPG.14a523d19af240904ae0966def411150.JPG

Guess because they are part time he'll train with us when he's not with them.

:sarcasm: 

6 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I think I read that he was being rested, as part of his recovery, Oz.

RESTED? That's a possibility but the fucker has been sitting on his arse/lying down for the best part of a year :nailbiting:.....Although seriously; resting him from hard training for a few days makes sense. I hope to fuck that is true because this coming season is either going to make or break him as a Rangers player.

Just now, Ozblue said:

RESTED? That's a possibility but the fucker has been sitting on his arse/lying down for the best part of a year :nailbiting:.....Although seriously; resting him from hard training for a few days makes sense. I hope to fuck that is true because this coming season is either going to make or break him as a Rangers player.

I'd love him to succeed here; he really looks as if he could be a very good player. Hope things are well with you btw Oz.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

I'd love him to succeed here; he really looks as if he could be a very good player. Hope things are well with you btw Oz.

I agree with you,Turnberry as Rossiter has a bit of the mongrel in him when he tackles, much like a Stuart McCall in some ways, so I'd love to see him keep fit and show what he can do.

In the health department I'm going ok at the moment, thanks. Went for a test 2 days ago and that seems to have stabilised...Go for another test next Tuesday and I hope that will be positive...then I go to hospital on the 31st of this month for another test, so if I pass that fucker then I'm putting my boots on for another crack at it, although I think I could only get a short contract as there isn't  much calls for players around the 70 years old mark :pipe:

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

I agree with you,Turnberry as Rossiter has a bit of the mongrel in him when he tackles, much like a Stuart McCall in some ways, so I'd love to see him keep fit and show what he can do.

In the health department I'm going ok at the moment, thanks. Went for a test 2 days ago and that seems to have stabilised...Go for another test next Tuesday and I hope that will be positive...then I go to hospital on the 31st of this month for another test, so if I pass that fucker then I'm putting my boots on for another crack at it, although I think I could only get a short contract as there isn't  much calls for players around the 70 years old mark :pipe:

Hope the tests go well; all the best.