lafferty whittaker

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Doubt it, like the vast majority of people who leave Rangers he's done absolutely nothing of note.

Not at club level no, but at international level he has been outstanding.

He will do a good job for Hearts.

I would have taken him over Waghorn all day long.

They were both successful at the club and helped us win a number of trophies. Whittaker helped us reach a European final, something which I personally did not think I'd see us reach in the modern era. They took large paycuts when we went into admin, which they didn't have to do. They had the choice of playing bottom tier Scottish football, letting the crook Green have a strong influence on where they could move to, or leave our club. Our club let them down by putting them in that horrible situation and I cannot blame them for leaving us the way they did. 

5 minutes ago, BF1 said:

They were both successful at the club and helped us win a number of trophies. Whittaker helped us reach a European final, something which I personally did not think I'd see us reach in the modern era. They took large paycuts when we went into admin, which they didn't have to do. They had the choice of playing bottom tier Scottish football, letting the crook Green have a strong influence on where they could move to, or leave our club. Our club let them down by putting them in that horrible situation and I cannot blame them for leaving us the way they did. 

Fuck them all, horrible bastards, careers canny be ended quick enough.

11 minutes ago, BF1 said:

:lol: 

Fuck off

Remember I seen Lafferty in his car at the fort a couple of days after we won against the taigs and he scored. Sittin with the window open i said well done big guy to him, just walking by not trying to bother him. Totally ignored me. ?? Bastard. He's a knob

28 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Fuck off...........