Bluenose88

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Why don't you just use a VPN? Then you don't have to watch / find other streams?

I've just moved back to Britain so I think i'll get rid of it, although I might keep it for the games I can't get up to. I honestly think the last time I used it was the Cup Semi.

Seems more effort than I would like to make mate. Is it simple to do?

30 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Never has a truer word been spoken.

However he is not as bad as he used to be. 10 years ago he sounded like a screaming ned after tanning a bottle of Mad Dog.

Aye but ten years ago we scored goals, fuck all to be excited about now.

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Much is it for tomorrow just subscription price

Mate basic sub is £5 a month, for games live its $9.99/£5.99 in pounds, its going up to £9.99 with HD though, from what i gather as i have tried to buy it early is that tomorrows game we can stream in the UK as its our own rights, Rangers are giving the game to anyone who subscribes for the month at a £5, there after its going be £10 a game.

On that with HD, those in the know with these manky splhell clubs with HD. how much do plastic thistle etc charge out of curiosity...??

15 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Mate basic sub is £5 a month, for games live its $9.99/£5.99 in pounds, its going up to £9.99 with HD though, from what i gather as i have tried to buy it early is that tomorrows game we can stream in the UK as its our own rights, Rangers are giving the game to anyone who subscribes for the month at a £5, there after its going be £10 a game.

On that with HD, those in the know with these manky splhell clubs with HD. how much do plastic thistle etc charge out of curiosity...??

haven't a clue mate always have had the £5 subscription hope we get win to lift the spirits