• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Never has a truer word been spoken.

However he is not as bad as he used to be. 10 years ago he sounded like a screaming ned after tanning a bottle of Mad Dog.

He is every bit as bad as he used to be. Reference his screaming fit when Harry Forrester scored a goal last year. 

RangersTv is a good service in my opinion. Being an expat, I sign up for the full package every year and pretty much watch every game. 

Delighted that they are going HD. Would be great if we get the time and score in the corner and the best thing would be if Tom retired and we got someone half decent in so I didn't have to hear "a bit of a bagatelle" "put the laces through it" and "it's all about the Rangers" every single game. I am sure he is a great guy but his commentary is dreadful. 

1 hour ago, KingKaiJohansen said:

Welcome to 2013 ! 

The sooner they get shot of the commentator the better too.

2013? lol. HD has been around for much longer than that. Blu ray discs were launched in 2006. The PS3 which has a blu ray player and also plays games in HD came out in 2006.