Heads up: If you're planning on watching the game on Rangers TV!

one55

The club posted this tweet earlier 

Right now the site is having trouble. It's taking forever to load and giving errors. So I'd recommend trying to get on ASAP and just leave the stream running. Don't leave it or you might miss out on the game. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You couldn't write this stuff. We are effectively DDOS-ing rangers TV because that many of us are trying to log in at once........Tweeting out telling everyone to try early means everyone keeps spamming the refresh button which makes it worse.

Why not tell the fans to try logging in with 10 separate browser tabs and use every pic, laptop or tablet available all simultaneously.

14 minutes ago, one55 said:

The club posted this tweet earlier 

Right now the site is having trouble. It's taking forever to load and giving errors. So I'd recommend trying to get on ASAP and just leave the stream running. Don't leave it or you might miss out on the game. 

You just know this would be another thing we would make a cunt off, we hire idiots for various jobs throughout the club it's hurt us for years.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I was already subscribed but to those who have paid for a one off should be refunded, that's the equivalent of buying a ticket but they never open the fucking gates

I didn't sub, paid a tenner for this shite tho

8 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Great move by the club, promote it being available worldwide, promote that it's in HD, probably get loads of more new subscriptions and then they don't have the infrastructure to handle the increased demand.

srcstc.gif

No one will be sacked for this latest fiasco.

I'm a subscriber to RTV but only the £5 per month and I'm going to the game anyway so this does not affect me but I would be extremely annoyed if I'd signed up and forked out for this.   How difficult can it be Rangers???  Why is it we seem to fail to organise this sort of thing every time?   Amateur.