Heads up: If you're planning on watching the game on Rangers TV!

one55

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'm a subscriber to RTV but only the £5 per month and I'm going to the game anyway so this does not affect me but I would be extremely annoyed if I'd signed up and forked out for this.   How difficult can it be Rangers???  Why is it we seem to fail to organise this sort of thing every time?   Amateur.

Im in Northern Ireland and jobwise can't allways make it to Ibrox, i use a vpn and pay to watch every game live aswell as £5 sub a month...poor show this, doesnt help they advertised worldwide without testing out the new structure of HD.

I'm having to look after wee man so couldn't go today, was delighted to see this as an option, happily paid my tenner. Fucking shambolic so far and seems from others this is the norm. Poor show. Normally I'd be demanding a refund, feel a bit shite doing that to Rangers.

Got 50 mins to sort it I suppose.

22 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

I'm having to look after wee man so couldn't go today, was delighted to see this as an option, happily paid my tenner. Fucking shambolic so far and seems from others this is the norm. Poor show. Normally I'd be demanding a refund, feel a bit shite doing that to Rangers.

Got 50 mins to sort it I suppose.

Ive had this service for a few hears ad im abroad and this isnt the norm. Yes, its happened a few times, but certainly not the norm. 

If it's not up by 3 then I'll be demanding a refund.  People who say it is shit on the club to demand a refund clearly don't recognise that they are taking us for granted.  RTV, stickers over ibrox as a quick fix, awful ticket office....