• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Best winger we have at the moment.

He's got desire, fight, good upper body strength, plays at a good tempo and has a dangerous cross. Can see him bagging a few goals this year as well as assisting a fair bit.

Remind you a bit of Novo? That's who I thought of when I was watching him

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, JograBear said:

I know. lol. I edited it but you were too quick ...

Ah, thought you were making a crap joke. Agree Dalcio is shite

Yup he's looked good in his time here without JUST getting to that level needed. But I'm optimistic over him and think he'll be a good signing. A little more in the way of some assists or getting in at goal and I'll be satisfied

I thought he was good against a team who push on and leave some gaps. Different ball game against a team who try and hound you off the ball. That's the next test for him.

Still very encouraged though as i thought he looked useless in europe where as i saw a bit of tenacity and fight in him there.

If I'm being critical, i would say as a team we still create anything for our strikers. I can accept that against a team of Marseilles's calibre, but i hope we are working on it still as Herrera/Morelos were pretty much feeding on scraps.

Aye, he has developed into a decent player. I remember those long ago days when we thought he was 'pish'. :whistle:

Maybe in the future we will give players more than two weeks before passing judgement. :lol:

In all seriousness he looked like a good addition today.