Eduardo Herrera

Guest Lloyd72

5 minutes ago, williamcarvel9 said:

Maybe being over critical but just his composure and the way he looked on the ball was very uncomfortable and clumsy looking 

Don't think he will be one of these players that's gonna be easy on the eye but if he gets on the end of crosses and bullies defenders into mistakes he will be an asset.. can see him knocking on headers for Morelos or candieas to run onto - think that type of play will be his strengths! 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Agreed like Garner, but an upgrade. Reminded me a bit of jelavic in the time he was on, strong, works hard not scared of getting involved.

If he gets the service i reckon he'll score a good amount for us.

I definitely think he'll get service if the performance from Candeias today was anything to go by. Some of his crosses were brilliant.

I can see him scoring a decent amount this season. Maybe not the 20+ we're all hoping for but he'll definitely chip in.

If millers cross had been against any SPL side he'd have been in there but good defensive cover stopped that.

Get the feeling once Herrera and Morelos get their first goals the confidence will be ther........also remember saying about Sebo at first though

Thought he played very well, definitely needs to play in a front 2 with his partner running off him (step forward Alfredo) instead he had Miller today who goes walk about far too much. 

What was obvious today was that the new players on show today all know how to get stuck in and don't back out of a tackle. 

13 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Said this to my mate on the way home today as well and I think it's fair to say they're probably much better defenders than the ones he'll come up against in our league so I think he'll do well this season.

The teams in our league will have ten defenders though 

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

on his day cousin was absolutely superb 

Loved Cousin, his performance in the 4-2 game at their bit was exceptional. The cunt just rattled their players all game and I wasn't even that bothered when he went off :lol:

36 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Loved Cousin, his performance in the 4-2 game at their bit was exceptional. The cunt just rattled their players all game and I wasn't even that bothered when he went off :lol:

I thought he was great. However still haven't forgiven him for getting sent off and missing the Manchester final.

He won more than his fair share in the air.

He looks strong when holding the ball up.

He definitely needs a partner with pace to do the running off him.

Decent crosses to him, he'll score.

It should have been him and Morelos that stayed on yesterday. That's our strongest pairing.

I thought he looked promising, big and powerful and brought others into the game. I think he will be more effective when playing with a partner, Miller was supposed to be alongside him but Kenny drifts way too much.......Morelos will be a better fit I think.

I do think there is a real potential for a few cult heroes to emerge from this team ie: Alves, Morelas, Herrera and Candelias. But what is more important than individuals is that the team as a whole becomes the Heroes. The mhanky mob in the 90s were riddled with some great individuals that were classed as cult heroes ie: di canio, cadette, thom etc, but that was it, no team success and that's what counts above everything else.

Was at the game and have to say, I came away far more optimistic than I had been. 

Agree with comments that Herrera with ball at feet looked clumsy,  but other than that I thought he offered a good bit to the team. 

We played well in spells and actually for me we did look dangerous, which has been  one of my main worries since pedro took charge. 

Far more positive. 

Kranjcar was dynamite. 

As was 442.