The Football was enjoyable today

Smile

Has been a real while since I have watched a game and actually thought that. Let's hope when we shift a few more players and maybe get a couple more in especially on the left-hand side we could actually compete well in the League like Rangers should every season.

6 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I honestly think walker would make a massive difference to us. We should just stump up and get him in.

We need a striker as well.... a joke that Miller is starting games.

Yes, I rate Walker always stood out for me when we played Hearts.

9 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I honestly think walker would make a massive difference to us. We should just stump up and get him in.

We need a striker as well.... a joke that Miller is starting games.

Completely agree - Miller was rank rotten again. Touch, decision making, positioning, passing - all woeful. 

We're asking far too much of a limited player, who's in his late 30s, to start every game. 

42 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Completely agree - Miller was rank rotten again. Touch, decision making, positioning, passing - all woeful. 

We're asking far too much of a limited player, who's in his late 30s, to start every game. 

Thought it was really fucking strange that he decided to take off Herrera instead of Miller. We fucking know what Miller is capable of, why keep him on? 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Thought it was really fucking strange that he decided to take off Herrera instead of Miller. We fucking know what Miller is capable of, why keep him on? 

This for me. Choking to see Morelos and Herrera get some time together. We've two games next week and it better happen one of those games!

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Was enjoyable.

So enjoyable that I have decided against posting anything negative for at least 24 hours 

You'll never last... If you could just give some positive comments on the below for me

Dalcio's footballing ability

The result against progres

craig whyte's spell in charge 

Steven Whittaker's loyalty

Neil Simpson's tackling

Nicky Law's Effort and commitment

13 minutes ago, King Jela said:

it is things like that from pedro that makes me still wary of him  also he set the team up with niko wide left expecting him to track back for wallace  if you are going to have to play niko it has to be centre midfield  and get dorrans further up the park to support the strikers we dont need 2 holding midfielders 

5 hours ago, Smile said:

Has been a real while since I have watched a game and actually thought that. Let's hope when we shift a few more players and maybe get a couple more in especially on the left-hand side we could actually compete well in the League like Rangers should every season.

@Smile in almost a positive post shocker :whistle:

7 hours ago, King Jela said:

Because it's a friendly and means fuck all. Doesn't matter how much some of us want to pretend it does, The manager maybe thinks Miller needs more game time that Herrera does which is something to be interpreted 

7 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

You'll never last... If you could just give some positive comments on the below for me

Dalcio's footballing ability

at least Ally didn't sign him 

The result against progres

we can focus in the league

craig whyte's spell in charge 

got rid of some annoying debts

Steven Whittaker's loyalty

did us a favour by leaving

Neil Simpson's tackling

makes the sheep games more entertaining

Nicky Law's Effort and commitment

who?

9 hours ago, King Jela said:

Presumably because he's at a lower level of fitness and he was fucked. Him and Pena both seem to be a bit behind the others. Miller's had alot more game time this season and had a shorter gap to the end of last season, so that's what I'd guess.

9 hours ago, billscott said:

it is things like that from pedro that makes me still wary of him  also he set the team up with niko wide left expecting him to track back for wallace  if you are going to have to play niko it has to be centre midfield  and get dorrans further up the park to support the strikers we dont need 2 holding midfielders 

I thought the setup worked well. The proof was in the pudding.

Decent game to watch, draw probably a fair result can't remember either keeper having many saves to make. Thought Candieas looked good on the right wing. Think there was more seagulls flying about than Marseille supporters couldn't see how many fans they had from the Govan upper