Does Pedro have the dressing room?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly appeared to have them today. Plenty of graft, and a number of high fives, handshakes and hugs between players. 

Probably doesn't have the support of the full squad, such as Forrester, MOH and co. but fuck those pricks anyway. He's doing a good job of making them feel very unwelcome by all accounts. 

MW's left overs stirring the shit.

If today's performance is what you get when you've lost the dressing, can't wait till he gets rid of the detracors and we'll win the CL!

No doubt mer shite from the anti Pedro brigade. I'm hearing the other brigade are losing seats, so who knows?!

Players on the park today certainly seemed to be up for it and obviously bought into his tactics too.. just need to get the dead wood out the door and few more players in and will be good to go. 

Tav had a great game and would keep him if he can put in a performance like that week in week out rest can go tho! 

I think the players he's brought in and the actual professionals that were already here back him. 

I think players like Waghorn, MOH, Mckay, Forrester and Kiernan etc can't cope with hardwork and dedication to the team so they've been told to actively find themselves a new club and they've spat the dummy. 

I don't agree with sending every player you don't want to train with the kids but the guys that aren't pulling their weight and giving 100% in training deserve to be there 

Hopefully be getting shot of some of the wasters soon - I think attitude wise waggy and windass must be trying and hence why they are making the bench - forrester, kiernan, MOH we need to get shot of ASAP and can't see holt getting a sniff at all this season and not good enough IMO. 

I would keep Tav and Wes defo 

18 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Hearing rumours - anyone else? 

Well what rumours have you heard? 

The new players aren't going to be against him because he's just signed them. Niko and Rossiter are likely to be onside because he clearly rates them. Holt, Wallace and Hodson aren't agitators  in my opinion. Who does that leave? The overpaid Warburton signings we want rid of anyway?

Clear as day anycunt who doesn't like him is the shysters of last season who thought they could piss about doing what they want and not giving a fuck, while swanning about the town bragging about being a Rangers player. Now Pedro has found them out and told them to fuck off, and they don't like it. Get it up them, arsehole shyster bastards.