stewaj3

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Thought this is worth mentioning... but did anyone else think he called the game perfectly today??

Seems really knowledgeable and I agreed with pretty much all of what he said

Agree... he's not the most exciting to listen to but calls it fair and correct which is what I prefer to listen to....

No problems with Kevin. He was a decent, honest, under-rated, hard working, talented footballer for us and sensible enough guy off the park too. 

I'm not one for giving jobs to the boys at Ibrox but every now and again there's an exception and I think he could probably add something to Rangers behind the scenes or on the training ground.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No problems with Kevin. He was a decent, honest, under-rated, hard working, talented footballer for us and sensible enough guy off the park too. 

I'm not one for giving jobs to the boys at Ibrox but every now and again there's an exception and I think he could probably add something to Rangers behind the scenes or on the training ground.

His academy seems to be highly rated too,so must be a decent coach

He's good to listen too. 

He commented that we had a team of men. He also said when he played not one team would bully us, anywhere in Scotland. 

You can see what Pedros trying to do, the players are powerhouses and look like they'll work hard for the cause. If we have a few flair players we can rely on we might actually do well. 

C3F7282D-44A1-4743-A0E7-B7A625354795-294-00000051E2BF6FC0.jpeg

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

His academy seems to be highly rated too,so must be a decent coach

Yeah it seems strange giving jobs to Lovenkrands, Wright and Little when Thomson seems actually qualified and a much better option. There's some decisions I'll never get my head around I suppose. 

Thought lots of things he said made sense, for me he called the booking of Dorrans out, he mentioned us looking like men, where as last year we looked like boys. His analysis of Danny Wilson was decent too, commenting on him being allowed time as a young boy, but he's not a kid anymore. He also correctly mentioned Wilson is better as the defender who sits back and not the one charging forward for headers. He also said danny got caught with the cross, which was good to hear, some ex players (DJ, lovenkrands etc) are too kind to our players, It was nice to hear someone say it as it is.

As others have said maybe isn't the most exciting in terms of reactions, but he is a straight talker, clearly knows the game and its good to hear ex players speak well when commentating our games.

Agree with getting him involved, is certainly more than qualified. 

Twice the player and half the price of that cunt brown, he and us both robbed by the 'Rangers horror-knee injury curse'.

Don't think he ever lost an Old Firm game either, was defintie captain material before that game against killie. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

3 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

Whatever arse-licking shite he came away with in commentary doesn't disguise what a crushingly average footballer he was. Painfully, annoyingly average. Flew into tackles that harmed him and the team in an effort to be believed. Now retired aged 32. 

Fuck up ya tarrier. 

2 minutes ago, Johnnyren said:
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

There's no quote there John lol 

3 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

Whatever arse-licking shite he came away with in commentary doesn't disguise what a crushingly average footballer he was. Painfully, annoyingly average. Flew into tackles that harmed him and the team in an effort to be believed. Now retired aged 32. 

Hmmm.... :taig:

1. There was no arse-licking that's what was great about it

2. He was way better than average, he was no worldbeater, but if you a solid 7 out of 10 guy KT was that man, wouldn't shy away from anything.

3. He was a hard tackler, but his opponents knew it

4. He had 3 horrendous injuries, that is why he is retired, because they took their toll on the man.

5. Away and shite

2 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Hmmm.... :taig:

1. There was no arse-licking that's what was great about it

2. He was way better than average, he was no worldbeater, but if you a solid 7 out of 10 guy KT was that man, wouldn't shy away from anything.

3. He was a hard tackler, but his opponents knew it

4. He had 3 horrendous injuries, that is why he is retired, because they took their toll on the man.

5. Away and shite

Is there a thing here where if you disagree with a cunt you're one of them? Prick.

He injured himself constantly. He was never a hard man sort of player. Would have been better sticking to the sub-Barry Ferguson type he was meant to be rather than the weird kiddy on enforcer he thought he was.

11 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

:taig::taig::taig: yer just a :taig:

15 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

When fully fit he bullied the fuck out of the opposition and nobody enjoyed playing against him. Any team would be proud to have a player like him in the side. Fondly remembered by much of the support and so he should be. Your comments are disrespectful and fitting of a taig.