Windass

Dan Deacon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he has got some ability and shows flashes of pace and driving forward with the ball - albeit very few and far between, not had a run in the side either and don't expect him too with our other options. He has obviously got some potential and still rates some what south of the border. Would get rid of MOH, forrester, kiernan and waghorn before him. 

First few times I seen him last season I really thought we had unearthed a gem from Accrington. 

But as the months went on (and when fit) it became apparent he didn't have the mentality or consistency to give us what we need.

As others have said before his highlight was a 5-1 defeat to Celtic ... cares more about Twitter and his hairband than actually knuckling down and applying himself as a footballer. His loss. When he's playing for Braintree Town in a couple of years on public parks he might realise what he could have had.

I don't wish him any ill I suppose but he's no future with us. He cost us goals in Luxembourg that was the final straw for me.

9 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Another McKay, turns up once in a while.

Based on last season, which McKay was poor in, he is nowhere near the player McKay is.

He's garbage, as someone else just said, he looked lost and had zero impact today.

Him, his alice band and his streaked hair can leave anytime they wish.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Based on last season, which McKay was poor in, he is nowhere near the player McKay is.

He's garbage, as someone else just said, he looked lost and had zero impact today.

Him, his alice band and his streaked hair can leave anytime they wish.

Same as McKay for me, wasn't sorry to see him leave either (where's he going to go, cut inside or cut inside, maybe cut right through to the middle). Alright Barrie didn't have the Alice band but showed up just as much. Both a waste of space for me, one who downs tools as he can't be arsed playing and the other one doesn't seem to know how to play at times.