Windass

Dan Deacon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

There is a player in there somewhere, he has a lot to learn though and Rangers isn't the place for him to learn it I think, especially for a guy with his mindset

This is true. 

Don't get me wrong, I think we were right to take a gamble on him. Him and Crooks were only 130k combined and I believe the stories saying that Arsenal were snooping around him. 

I said the same thing when we signed Nicky Clark too that he was a low-risk gamble worth taking even if I had my reservations on it working out and him being the next level player that we needed to challenge Celtic.

Overall not a good signing, but not on the level of some of the other disasters either. 

The thing isn't taking the gamble in the first place, it's being able to move them on quickly when it doesn't work out and have someone better lined up to replace him. That's already happened with signing Dorrans so all that's left is to say goodbye to Windass now. 

2 minutes ago, Jamesy1872 said:

A while? Been here a year and yet to see him turn up. 

First couple of games when he came in looked like a diff option, not seen much since.

Then again I don't watch all the games just the ones I can.

Just now, Jackal said:

Just want to fly kick cunts who always say 'a reckon there's a player in there' 

Seems to be the norm when discussing him with some folk but the reality is he's absolute shite. 

He has shown on a good few occasions he has a decent level of technical ability and is rapid, he is just far too inconsistent and doesn't have the mentality for a club our size.

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

He has shown on a good few occasions he has a decent level of technical ability and is rapid, he is just far too inconsistent and doesn't have the mentality for a club our size.

:lol: You actually posted that whilst I was in middle of mine so wasn't having a pop at you individually. 

He came on for about 15 minutes in a 1-1 draw with Marseille; he linked up well with Pena to create a move that nearly came off, and then made a great tackle near the end of the game, but yeah, let's make a thread about the guy. What did he do today to merit this thread again?

44 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Another McKay, turns up once in a while.

Don't agree. At least McKay did turn up once in a while, just not often enough.

Windass is a shite player full stop. Not good enough to be anywhere near our club.

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Can fuck right off. Sorry Josh but you're not good enough. 

Another Saturday night the brain's clouded in a swarm of alcoholic haze trying to make head or tail of the Bear's Den.

Through the haze a garbled thought appears. and you concentrate trying to see clearly through the drunken mist, You struggle to focus clearly, then suddenly there's a burst of lucid inspiration you think "Wow,I've just thought of a brand new topic, it's inspired and I bet no cunt has ever posted it on RM before, I'll get right on it"

Then you wake up the next day with a hangover, trying to make sense of the night before and log on to RM.......

.......and there in amongst the sudden rush of 5 or 6 traditional song threads that have appeared just after closing time is your "original" post.   :happy:

Why I cannot stand Josh Windass;

• He's fucking shite
  • He has a girly hairdo
  • Constantly blames everyone else
  • Could not hit an elephant on the arse with a fucking banjo
  • His da is a wank
  • He is a wank
  • His maw is probably a wank too
  • He's never in position
  • He is using up wages that could be spent on a decent player
  • He's a wee fud
  • He was fucking useless before