Windass

Dan Deacon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

This is true. 

Don't get me wrong, I think we were right to take a gamble on him. Him and Crooks were only 130k combined and I believe the stories saying that Arsenal were snooping around him. 

I said the same thing when we signed Nicky Clark too that he was a low-risk gamble worth taking even if I had my reservations on it working out and him being the next level player that we needed to challenge Celtic.

Overall not a good signing, but not on the level of some of the other disasters either. 

The thing isn't taking the gamble in the first place, it's being able to move them on quickly when it doesn't work out and have someone better lined up to replace him. That's already happened with signing Dorrans so all that's left is to say goodbye to Windass now. 

Guess it was this Arsenal who were doing the snooping? http://sporttim.ro/fotbal/galerie-foto-as-arsenal-flacara-faget-asu-politehnica-timisoara-2-9-1-4

There is a player in there but it's one that has never settled in a role at Rangers and appears to lack sheer professional will to make more of a difficult situation.

If someone will take him, fine.

If not, then try and get the best out of him.

Gut feel says it'd be better for all if he left the building.

20 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Welcome to planet earth. Where have you been? 

I didn't just realise yesterday. I'm just reiterating it. He's useless. He's no desire to win a ball. His defensive positioning is awful. He'll lose us more games (Luxembourg) if we continue to play him. 

Honestly still think there's a player there, but we'll never get it out of him so he's as well moving on. Doesn't have what it takes in the head to be here. Genuinely think he'll go back to League One like Crooks and do pretty well.

He's a posing cunt, he cost us that Progres game, and he's disrespected us as fans.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

I didn't just realise yesterday. I'm just reiterating it. He's useless. He's no desire to win a ball. His defensive positioning is awful. He'll lose us more games (Luxembourg) if we continue to play him. 

Honestly don't get people who say he lost us the game in Luxembourg:. How about the players that played the full 180 minutes ffs.. not saying that he's an amazing player or anything or even that we should keep him but saying he effectively was the reason we are out of Europe is ludicrous 

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Honestly don't get people who say he lost us the game in Luxembourg:. How about the players that played the full 180 minutes ffs.. not saying that he's an amazing player or anything or even that we should keep him but saying he effectively was the reason we are out of Europe is ludicrous 

We should have been scudding that team, yes, but he directly contributed to us conceding those 2 goals.

3 minutes ago, TopCat said:

He's way out of his depth playing for Rangers.

Northhampton Town is more his level. The sooner he leaves for a club of their stature the better for all concerned imo.

This has been my opinion for some time now. :thumbup:

49 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Can someone tell me what's supposed to be his best position? I watched when he came on yesterday and the boy doesn't have a clue what position he's playing or what he's meant to be doing, the guy has no interest in playing for Glasgow Rangers 

I have no idea what position he plays -  I'm not even sure he knows his role in the team  TBH.

He is poor in every part of the pitch.