Windass

Dan Deacon

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

I have no idea what position he plays -  I'm not even sure he knows his role in the team  TBH.

He is poor in every part of the pitch.

The way he's played since he's been here he could make it as one of the Ground staff.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Jackal said:

Just want to fly kick cunts who always say 'a reckon there's a player in there' 

Seems to be the norm when discussing him with some folk but the reality is he's absolute shite. 

In that case, you have a bigger problem than the player.

49 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Wndass is a naturally good footballer, his biggest problem is knowing the finer aspects of the game when it comes to the actual match; if he got that right he would be a much better player.

I think you're trying to suggest that he hasn't got much of a football brain!

52 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I think you're trying to suggest that he hasn't got much of a football brain!

I think there was signs that he was using the ball a little better against St. Johnston, and yesterday his positions were fairly disciplined. I wouldn't be surprised if the manager wants to keep him here for now and develop that part of his game.

17 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I think there was signs that he was using the ball a little better against St. Johnston, and yesterday his positions were fairly disciplined. I wouldn't be surprised if the manager wants to keep him here for now and develop that part of his game.

I'm not a fan, but I am forced to wonder if a number of our players might not look better if they were playing alongside other people.

We've had a decent shake up of the squad, so it's up to the manager to get the best blend.

Youth is still on Windass' side, and it seems like he's picked up a second chance to prove himself, alongside a new bunch of players - it's up to him to take that chance now.

Just now, HG5 said:

I'm not a fan, but I am forced to wonder if a number of our players might not look better if they were playing alongside other people.

We've had a decent shake up of the squad, so it's up to the manager to get the best blend.

Youth is still on Windass' side, and it seems like he's picked up a second chance to prove himself, alongside a new bunch of players - it's up to him to take that chance now.

That's fair, and I hope he does have a chance and takes it.

4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Be good for us all if he can.

I think it's time to start treating him like no human deserves to be treated.

Confiscate his Alice band, give him a number 1 haircut and put him in the Broxi the Bear costume. Let the kids in the family stand poke him with a stick and tease him for being a fairy.

He needs to lose the Alice band, get a haircut, man the fuck up and then show us the ability that he actually does possess.

I think he could be a decent sub for Niko as he tires around the 70 min mark. He can take the ball in, keep possession, drive up the park quite well. 

It's no good having ability and looking a tidy player at training. It's how that is transferred onto the pitch on match day that really matters and like others he's been doing nowhere near enough.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He needs to lose the Alice band, get a haircut, man the fuck up and then show us the ability that he actually does possess.

I think he could be a decent sub for Niko as he tires around the 70 min mark. He can take the ball in, keep possession, drive up the park quite well. 

It's no good having ability and looking a tidy player at training. It's how that is transferred onto the pitch on match day that really matters and like others he's been doing nowhere near enough.

Nah bringing him on as a sub is too risky as he's not up to pace with the gane and gets found out of position every time. He's just not good enough. He's not even trying to compensate for what he lacks in ability with endeavour. He needs to go.

Not got a problem with his hair :huh:, nor his defensive deficiencies as that will never be his game but I do have a problem with his lack of end product. His final ball / decision making is woeful, he runs down blind alleys and doesn't score goals or create chances.

I thought it was a strange signing at the time and didn't rate him at Accrington but I did think he'd do better than he has and i do also feel that there is a confidence issue at play because having made a reasonably promising start he has slumped dramatically since the early part of last season.

I'd sell him but I don't think he warrants the abse he's getting. It is the managers fault for selecting a player he clearly cannot get the best out of or has not worked out (even now) that he isn't good enough.