Ewan Chester New Scout?

Guest Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72

Rumours he might be returning as a scout, he apparently was also in the directors box for the game yesterday 2nd row up 2nd in from the right I think? Talking to the bloke with the specs on

WV30-Rangers-v-Marseille.jpg

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Thought he was at Birmingham??  What point bringing him back, pretty average first time around.  

He was afaik, not sure how reliable it is but on LinkedIn he is down as our Chief Scout

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Maybe he's like me, too lazy to update the fukkin thing.  

Maybe but on Rangers' linkedIn he is down as Chief Scout also, I really know fuck all about the guy so not sure I can comment on if he's a good appointment or not.

8 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Maybe but on Rangers' linkedIn he is down as Chief Scout also, I really know fuck all about the guy so not sure I can comment on if he's a good appointment or not.

He had a decent record with us under Smith. The sad thing is we are shopping in a very different market these days though but at least it seems we are trying to put a scouting network together. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, westenclosure2008 said:

He had a decent record with us under Smith. The sad thing is we are shopping in a very different market these days though but at least it seems we are trying to put a scouting network together. 

Was hoping it would be John Park we got in as our Chief Scout but maybe this guy will be better who knows.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Was hoping it would be John Park we got in as our Chief Scout but maybe this guy will be better who knows.

I agree but I just think he's old school as he was here under Smith. He obviously did a good job then given our success. Prob not giving the guy enough credit and he may have diversified since then but we can't shop in the same leagues anymore. I hope he puts a scouting network together in countries where we could unearth some affordable gems - Scandinavia, Belgium, Poland etc

43 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Rumours he might be returning as a scout, he apparently was also in the directors box for the game yesterday 2nd row up 2nd in from the right I think? Talking to the bloke with the specs on

WV30-Rangers-v-Marseille.jpg

Too many fannies on their phones in that picture.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, plumbGER said:

Really didn't need to fix it, they are fannies and they are on their phones.

Not all the fannies are on their phones

Yes, but not everybody on their phone is a fanny either, the old guy at the front looks a stand up bloke just trying to arrange a bit of gear and a whore for later on when he gets home.

It was a generalisation to capture the picture in words.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Yes, but not everybody on their phone is a fanny either, the old guy at the front looks a stand up bloke just trying to arrange a bit of gear and a whore for later on when he gets home.

I count two on their phones and the old boy at the front looks like Andy Cameron. With or without a phone he's a bit of a fanny to be fair.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Wonder what that ginger cunt in the front of the pic is doing.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Wonder what that ginger cunt in the front of the pic is doing.

Looks like he is staring at the programme building up a rage wank for later on, either that or he sees his horrid reflection on the programme and is contemplating death for that ridiculous 2 shade ginger mop of his.

He might just be praying though:lol:

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, plumbGER said:

Looks like he is staring at the programme building up a rage wank for later on, either that or he sees his horrid reflection on the programme and is contemplating death for that ridiculous 2 shade ginger mop of his.

He might just be praying though:lol:

Can only assume gough was telling Murray if he didn't get security up ASAP to have that ginger prick removed he was gonna pull his new hair follicles out of his dome.

5 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Could he be part of a youth scouting network?