Ewan Chester New Scout?

Guest Lloyd72

I'd have thought any new appointments or revision of existing football related positions will be in good part down to the DoF, Mark Allen. If he has any links or preference for Ewan Chester, I have no clue.

First thought is I'd rather see something different but it raises the issue of what is and how Mark Allen views his remit.

9 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Still 2 mate. The guy on the bottom left has his phone out but is engaging with the fella next to him, I'm not counting him ??

Knew it would be him you didn't count, he is half pretending to listen to his pal but is dying to go back to texting the wee dirty on his phone so i'm counting him:lol:

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The thing I remember about Ewan Chester was he had a fantastic Stuart McCallesque mullet and long fringe.

I maybe thinking of someone else :lol:

No he did had better hair the Paul Murray,

10 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Rumours he might be returning as a scout, he apparently was also in the directors box for the game yesterday 2nd row up 2nd in from the right I think? Talking to the bloke with the specs on

WV30-Rangers-v-Marseille.jpg

Aww ffs . Look at that cunt Murray sitting there are if he owns the joint .

Depresses the life out of me , that he is anywhere near our club