Caixinha says he feels fans pain from Niederkorn Result

Guest Lloyd72

Looks some people have already decided they don't like Pedro regardless of how well he or the team does. Even positives are being turned into negatives to bash him with.

To me it looks like he's said all the right things. The defeat against Progres hurt and he's acknowledged that but he's also aware that he can't change that. There were definite improvements yesterday and things to build on for the future which he wants to focus on.

Also we've already played St Johnstone twice so he's wanting to get games against teams who play differently to possibly test how they react... sounds like good planning to me!

I still believe all he can do is talk a good game.  I'll never forgive him for setting the team up against the bheasts in the way that he did, he sat in the fucking stand and watched how Murty nullified them, then the arrogant sod sets us up 433 twice! Why the fuck would you do that?  It's unforgivable, now throw the sheep game into the mix and then the monumental embarrassment that Luxembourg was.  

Lets not make excuses that Alves,Dorran et al were not there, the 4th best team in Luxembourg ffs.  It certainly burst all my early season optimism. Nothing less than straight wins will do until we meet the bheasts again or he can fuck right off.

I personally think he should've walked after the Euro game, we need to stop this experimenting with managers and get someone with football nous that understands the Scottish/British game and what it means to manage Glasgow Rangers, that has been missing for too long now.  Like other posters have said though, I would fkn love it if he proved me wrong and made me eat my words but I can't see it.

So, in essence Pedro, stop talking shite about changing the future, deal with the present and get us scoring goals and winning games and winning them easily because with the players we have, that's the minimum expectation, and if the unthinkable happens and we lose against Motherwell, do the decent thing and walk.

1 hour ago, Pedrono1 said:

So do u :britney:

27 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Did you see the interview? He was doing a post match interview, what would you like him to say?

You have a bee on your bonnet about yesterday's game. It was a vast improvement over recent performances, enjoy it.

Nowhere near as much shite as you.

:dance:

7 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

This scares me

He's making it out like a draw in a friendly makes up for the worst euro result in our history

Once again, shut your mouth Pedro. He is ignorant to say the least. Just shut up until you have something that deserves talking about.

No, he doesn't Learn to read and comprehend.

Honestly some people on here sound like the sit at home with a razor in there hand - seasons not even started yet we have only just started intergeating key players into the squad and most of them have never kicked a ball together before.. it is a completely NEW team. Also we looked good yesterday and the players seemed to know what the plan was and they put the effort in and looked hungry for it which in a pre season freindly is a very good sign. We are making moves in the right direction and that is the most important thing after so many changes to the playing squad and staff. 

Put the fucking rope away and stop starring at that big bottle of vodka and pack of pills you miserable bastards!!!

Pedro has a long way to go to get approval from me, he's taken us to the depths with the worst results in our history, nothing he says at present will change my opinion of him until he proves he's capable of winning on a regular basis.

If only we could see into the future

43 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Honestly some people on here sound like the sit at home with a razor in there hand - seasons not even started yet we have only just started intergeating key players into the squad and most of them have never kicked a ball together before.. it is a completely NEW team. Also we looked good yesterday and the players seemed to know what the plan was and they put the effort in and looked hungry for it which in a pre season freindly is a very good sign. We are making moves in the right direction and that is the most important thing after so many changes to the playing squad and staff. 

Put the fucking rope away and stop starring at that big bottle of vodka and pack of pills you miserable bastards!!!

Season started nearly a month ago.

2 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

His preparation was awful. Bottom line. He made an arse of it. No one else. Him. Dorrans, Naismith and Walker should all have have been in for the first match at Ibrox. And we would still be in Europe today. 

Let's be quite clear - the team we ended with last season should have absolutely scudded Progres. Shouldn't have mattered what players we had or didn't have.

Like many others, I am hoping to be proven wrong with PC.  I am asking myself if he can become a manager in the next few months?  He really hasn't shown that he was one when we appointed him. Like with MW, Time will tell.  Still trying to be optimistic that the players can do a job. We are not going to be scoring lots of goals, but my hope is that we can tighten up and become solid as a team. I would rather see us stop losing the goals and staying in the game or closing our leads out.  Build on that first, till we can afford top top strikers and goal scoring midfielders.

If players and manager feel the pain like we do, and I believe they do, let's get it wiped out with some performances for the start of this league campaign. It is probably what PC is saying really.

3 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

It's inevitable he tries to draw a very firm line below the Luxembourg defeat and in doing so inevitable he tries to convey how serious the defeat was for Rangers.     He can draw away but in my view that defeat - that unacceptable defeat - will be an open sore for him for as long as he is at Rangers.   A failure of that scale on his watch is not swiftly or easily brushed aside.

A consequence of the failure was the need to arrange previously unplanned friendlies and to do that it seems he had to personally pick up the phone and ask for some favours.   Good for him and its just as well he had those sorts of contacts.  Surely though it brings into question just what capability the Club has to organise games if it has to rely on the manager himself to pick up phones and make the calls to see who might want to play Rangers.   

He is “......confident we can change the course of the future."   Whatever that means.   If he really means something like he can forge a team that will be a proper Rangers side competing for the title right to the wire this coming season then fair enough.    But right now what he is producing is not scoring many goals.  Its certainly not yet convincing me that it will be scoring plenty of goals in league and cup games, nor even enough goals just to win games never mind win them convincingly.   

He has, imo, made his job very much harder after the Luxembourg result (and not helped by the last OF result and Aberdeen result).    Had we won through to the next rounds in Europe he would have gained some leeway in terms of building Support confidence and in terms building match-winning momentum.  That has not happened and he finds himself having to be defensive about results and performances and the season has not even started yet.   

The Luxembourg result removed the early optimism I had in his appointment is not there and I've tuned out of Pedro    Enough winning results in the league are the only thing that is going to go some way to convincing me that he can do a good job at Rangers.   

Exactly how serious was that result to us? Embarassing, yes, but serious? Like we were ever going to qualify? Ffs, geez peace.

Then we come to the scum results? Do you honestly believe that shower of dross could be trusted to get us a result anywhere? They managed to secure a draw against an underperforming scum, which when you look at all the other results, was indeed a one off. Hamilton, Killy, Ross County and so on. They were not a team to go into any battle with. I'm surprised the scum didn't do double figures in every game. They were a bunch of spineless imposters and some still remain.

Then the sheep. We did actually finish below them and they were better than us overall, as they say, the tables don't lie.

Not scoring goals is nothing new and he is limited to putting out the old guard for the time being, so it's all Pedro's fault?

PC is just another scapegoat in a long line of scapegoats and he's just in the fucking door, but that is what we are good at after all. Better we had Billy two's up, that would shut the malcontents up, no matter the results.

As for building supporters confidence, many wouldn't know how to spell the word.

As for leeway, how the fuck can you judge a new manager with someone elses garbage, because that is what they were. The league campaign has not even started and you have switched off? That only shows that you have an even bigger hard on for PC than I have for king and  and more bias than the daily rhabid and hat's saying something.

Sorry, but your premise IMHO does not stand up to scrutiny and we shall agree to disagree.

15 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I like to know what was meant by that also. I took it as 

Rhythm in Movement Patterns - the ability for players to move efficiently, 

Technical Rhythm – the ability for players to execute effectively

Tactical Rhythm – the ability for players to integrate smoothly

or are we playing drum beat football, where the drum rhythms, help the sensory processing to overcome cognitive disruptions?

Well done with the trying to fathom Pedro. We've must have all done a bit of this at some point :lol:

I won't mind his eccentricities in comparison to UK managers if we start playing well and winning matches. Off the pitch I mostly like the guy, especially that he's a hard task manager. Discipline, being serious about improving, and having a relentless desire to succeed are the least you should turn up with at Ibrox.

11 hours ago, MrMckee said:

That's what I'm doing. I was as disappointed as anyone that we were so poor after he came in. I still think he's tactically inept but we'll need to see what the season brings now that he's got rid of the guys he thinks don't have the combination of ability and desire to make it at Rangers. Its his own team now so a few months will provide undisputable answers of whether Pedro is good enough.

The first match against Progres we should have won 3-0 and a draw against Marseille is a good result given were we are at and that Lyon horsed that lot the week before. Of course should have won and draws in friendlies don't mean much but we wont know for sure now until his team gets a run of games. He's probably going to need a good start to survive though because he's been here a while now and patience is non existent.

Here's hoping he was just being shrewd and seeing who among last seasons squad could play his way and had the right mentality to play at Rangers. I'd have preferred if he'd just set us up in a way that best suited us and avoided so many terrible results but if he was seeing who could adapt to what he wanted then I can see his logic in taking a more long term and patient approach given the season was almost over. I wish he hadn't took that approach as we will need to live with these results for a long time now.

His signings for the defence and midfield are much better though and should be competitive against anybody in this league so I'm just hoping the forwards don't let us down again. Same with injuries and losing players as our squad is still thin compared to even the 'nae dough 3 in a row' years. The squad we have with hopefully another few additions should be strong in this league though so the opportunity is still there for Pedro and this team to surprise us.

I'm just going to try and look forward for now and see what happens in the next few months. There's no point going to hell in a bad mood and what will happen will do so anyway. The show will be up and running soon, so here's to the new season, lets hope its much better than we expect   :cheers:

The result still makes me sick thinking about it but I saw a good difference in the performance against marseilles. Early days yet but the players got stuck in, passed well, got into good positions and when I thought the heads were going down they picked it back up again and got a result when it would have been easy for them to sit back and let Marseille knock a few more past us. Another 2 weeks before the season starts but I'm confident if the players apply themselves again the way they have been, we can hopefully hit the ground running. 

22 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

It's inevitable he tries to draw a very firm line below the Luxembourg defeat and in doing so inevitable he tries to convey how serious the defeat was for Rangers.     He can draw away but in my view that defeat - that unacceptable defeat - will be an open sore for him for as long as he is at Rangers.   A failure of that scale on his watch is not swiftly or easily brushed aside.

A consequence of the failure was the need to arrange previously unplanned friendlies and to do that it seems he had to personally pick up the phone and ask for some favours.   Good for him and its just as well he had those sorts of contacts.  Surely though it brings into question just what capability the Club has to organise games if it has to rely on the manager himself to pick up phones and make the calls to see who might want to play Rangers.   

He is “......confident we can change the course of the future."   Whatever that means.   If he really means something like he can forge a team that will be a proper Rangers side competing for the title right to the wire this coming season then fair enough.    But right now what he is producing is not scoring many goals.  Its certainly not yet convincing me that it will be scoring plenty of goals in league and cup games, nor even enough goals just to win games never mind win them convincingly.   

He has, imo, made his job very much harder after the Luxembourg result (and not helped by the last OF result and Aberdeen result).    Had we won through to the next rounds in Europe he would have gained some leeway in terms of building Support confidence and in terms building match-winning momentum.  That has not happened and he finds himself having to be defensive about results and performances and the season has not even started yet.   

The Luxembourg result removed the early optimism I had in his appointment is not there and I've tuned out of Pedro    Enough winning results in the league are the only thing that is going to go some way to convincing me that he can do a good job at Rangers.   

He's praised the board at almost every opportunity for being able to organise these games at very short notice.