Fabio Cardoso - Brutal defender

Guest Lloyd72

28 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

For fuck's sake, do I need to explain every comment's literal purpose?

When I compared Cardoso to Svensson, I didn't mean there style, nor do I literally mean that Caixinha has introduced a 100% Portuguese squad when I say "filled it". It was an off-the-cuff comment, but I include the South Americans in that, too.

I'd kill for a coffee right now, but just for your benefit, I wouldn't literally kill someone...

Sadly, yes. I don't like friendlies and haven't been since we beat Newcastle at Ibrox in 2009 or 2010, but they're meaningless warm-up matches.

My opinion is based on the two-legged tie with a Power League team from Luxembourg.

Always best to keep focusing on the negative, dinnae bother with this looking forward malarkey, it's over rated.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

For fuck's sake, do I need to explain every comment's literal purpose?

When I compared Cardoso to Svensson, I didn't mean there style, nor do I literally mean that Caixinha has introduced a 100% Portuguese squad when I say "filled it". It was an off-the-cuff comment, but I include the South Americans in that, too.

I'd kill for a coffee right now, but just for your benefit, I wouldn't literally kill someone...

Sadly, yes. I don't like friendlies and haven't been since we beat Newcastle at Ibrox in 2009 or 2010, but they're meaningless warm-up matches.

My opinion is based on the two-legged tie with a Power League team from Luxembourg.

What a pile of utter pish. If you are going to make innacurate posts don't try to use lunatic excuses it makes you look even more ridiculous. There is no 'literal' comparison in  your comparative statement, just lazy nonsense that is, literally, garbage.

Why not just say 'foreign shite'? Its still wrong as the main offenders for the Europa League debacle were British and not players bought in by Caixinha. Windass, Wallace, Bates, Miller, Holt, Foderingham, Tavernier and even Krancjar (literally more than half the team) weren't bought in by Caixinha and his main signing wasn't available.

It was a shocking result but the goals were conceded by a team that wasn't 'full' of either foreign players or Caixinhas signings. 

17 minutes ago, beararse said:

Always best to keep focusing on the negative, dinnae bother with this looking forward malarkey, it's over rated.

I'm hardly cutting around the forum, dishing-out negative shite.

I've been doubtful about our capabilities this season since Caixinha started building this squad; you'll see a drop in my activity on here as a result.

Without going into too much detail, I wasn't impressed by Caixinha last season, but I acknowledged that it wasn't his squad. I haven't been impressed by his transfer activity and I'm afraid the Progres result tipped it for me.

10 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

What a pile of utter pish. If you are going to make innacurate posts don't try to use lunatic excuses it makes you look even more ridiculous. There is no 'literal' comparison in  your comparative statement, just lazy nonsense that is, literally, garbage.

Why not just say 'foreign shite'? Its still wrong as the main offenders for the Europa League debacle were British and not players bought in by Caixinha. Windass, Wallace, Bates, Miller, Holt, Foderingham, Tavernier and even Krancjar (literally more than half the team) weren't bought in by Caixinha and his main signing wasn't available.

It was a shocking result but the goals were conceded by a team that wasn't 'full' of either foreign players or Caixinhas signings. 

What on earth are you talking about? That's just a rant.

Caixinha has brought in players who I don't believe are good enough, a number of whom demonstrated that against Progres.

In terms of the overall result, I blame that on Caixinha; that's the lack of optimism I referred to in my first post.

43 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I'm hardly cutting around the forum, dishing-out negative shite.

I've been doubtful about our capabilities this season since Caixinha started building this squad; you'll see a drop in my activity on here as a result.

Without going into too much detail, I wasn't impressed by Caixinha last season, but I acknowledged that it wasn't his squad. I haven't been impressed by his transfer activity and I'm afraid the Progres result tipped it for me.

What on earth are you talking about? That's just a rant.

Caixinha has brought in players who I don't believe are good enough, a number of whom demonstrated that against Progres.

In terms of the overall result, I blame that on Caixinha; that's the lack of optimism I referred to in my first post.

Fair enough re my earlier comment.

To be honest, I havent kept track of the constant doom-mongers but your name didn't ring a bell :)

17 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

This is an absolute non story. It doesn't even explain the context and there are no quotes as per usual.

Yep, story is using 'brutal' in a positive way, but the journo is either thick (most likely) or at it with the 'not so fab' headline

Typical mediocre level of scottish journalism.

57 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Oofftt nae wonder though, it's probably the same Mongo's that are still buying the Daily record. Honest to fuck, when will these fannies ever learn

simply - NO is yir answer....

there is far too much "faux" shite flying around....  gives me fucking heartburn