Online Bookies

12 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Thinking about opening an online account and wondered who is the best or are they all much of a muchness, Mainly for the football when the new season starts, Thanks in advance

bet365 and betfair if for the football.

Although bet 25 quid a week with sky bet and they give you a free five quid bet on a Monday.

10 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Bet365 I don't bother with any of the others now. Closed my Skybet and WillHill accounts for them being cunts.

Opened an account today with Bet365 mainly for when the new football season starts, Don't fancy betting on pre season friendlies tbh and not really into In play betting such as next goal scorer or over so many corners etc, My bet of choice is normally match result and both teams to score done as 3 doubles and 1 treble so fingers crossed.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Opened an account today with Bet365 mainly for when the new football season starts, Don't fancy betting on pre season friendlies tbh and not really into In play betting such as next goal scorer or over so many corners etc, My bet of choice is normally match result and both teams to score done as 3 doubles and 1 treble so fingers crossed.

Depending how much and often you deposit you get a free £5 bet on a Thursday 

Paddypower cash card plus. You can put a tenner in it then walk to asda and use your card to pay for shopping it's that convenient. 

Bet365 are rolling out the same type of card the now, it's not mainstream yet but should be over the course of a few months. They give you a loyalty bonus weekly 5-10 if you're a regular depositer.

PP give u a free 10 bet every Monday if you have placed 5 or more £10+ bets the previous week.

If you are new to online betting go to oddschecker free bets and utilise all the sign up offers. PP is bet 10 get 30/40 free, there are loads to be had mate its an absolute blessing when starting up. 

On 2017-7-24 at 0:19 AM, theblueoysterbar said:

A 365 mastercard?

Fuck taking credit off a bookie.

No. You use it like a debit card, no credit, only spend what's in your account. 

For a heavy gambler and mad weekend sesh gremlin it's a god send to me. 300 coupon stoats on a Saturday afternoon, lift it seconds later n straight up to the local cocaina dealer lol 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, StirlingBear72 said:

I now have the 365 MasterCard. No chance I'd go anywhere else. It's great for being able to watch matches too.

The only gripe I have with that card is you can only lift winnings. Say you stuck 100 in then decided you didn't want to place it, you would need to wait 3 days till it went in your bank account. Paddy powers cash card plus is better imo, not having that problem. 

Bet365 is second to none in every other way though. 

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The only gripe I have with that card is you can only lift winnings. Say you stuck 100 in then decided you didn't want to place it, you would need to wait 3 days till it went in your bank account. Paddy powers cash card plus is better imo, not having that problem. 

Bet365 is second to none in every other way though. 

Aye I can see your point there to be fair. All comes down to who you prefer! 

For what it's worth though, I'm not a fan of Paddy Power -they have it spot on with their card though- I generally don't deposit more than £20 in at one time. You have to turnover your deposit once with 365 (so £40 in your sports account) before you can withdraw it. 

For it's one downfall, it's worth it in so many ways. I used to hate waiting 3-4 days (especially when you are skint) to have access to your winnings. It's smashing being able to just pay for your messages or petrol with it there and then. I'm glad it's a thing now honestly haha.

On 11/2/2017 at 13:21, StirlingBear72 said:

Aye I can see your point there to be fair. All comes down to who you prefer! 

For what it's worth though, I'm not a fan of Paddy Power -they have it spot on with their card though- I generally don't deposit more than £20 in at one time. You have to turnover your deposit once with 365 (so £40 in your sports account) before you can withdraw it. 

For it's one downfall, it's worth it in so many ways. I used to hate waiting 3-4 days (especially when you are skint) to have access to your winnings. It's smashing being able to just pay for your messages or petrol with it there and then. I'm glad it's a thing now honestly haha.

:mutley:

I'm in a huff with Bet365 just now. Tried to blag a free five quid bet but they weren't up for it. Said it was due to responsible gaming.Then proceeded to say if I deposit £10 they will give me the £5 free bet.

So they didn't give me the £5 free bet due to potentially being a problem gambler but try and tempt me with a deposit offer !!?

1 hour ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

:mutley:

I'm in a huff with Bet365 just now. Tried to blag a free five quid bet but they weren't up for it. Said it was due to responsible gaming.Then proceeded to say if I deposit £10 they will give me the £5 free bet.

So they didn't give me the £5 free bet due to potentially being a problem gambler but try and tempt me with a deposit offer !!?

You should go to playstation anonymous mate. When the fun stops, stop! 

That's shitty though. I've had no issues with them. From a purely arsehole standpoint, they'll love serial gamblers.