Dwight D Eisenhower, Peter Lawwell And ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

Virtuoso

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanguard Bears becoming a bit embarrassing in my opinion. 

The "are you brave enough Mr Lawell" was corny to say the least. 

VB have no influence, nobody listens to them and the style of writing is becoming cringeworthy. 

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Shiter of a statement that's fuck all to do with us quite frankly. 

You must've missed the references to:

Kill all H***...

No blood stained poppies...

The hanging effigy...

...but that's to be expected from you :sarcasm:

39 minutes ago, gsa said:

VB have no influence, nobody listens to them and the style of writing is becoming cringeworthy. 

But here you are reading a post that is tagged 'vanguard bears'.

Why open it? :sarcasm:

The biggest problem VBs seem to have is gaining widespread exposure for their articles - some of which are very good. Hopefully, their fawning praise of Lawell, at the start of the article, is an attempt to gain a foothold, with the msm- a foothold they may be able to build from.

Is it only me that sees the point of the article is to highlight how these cunts are getting away with this shite constantly while if one rangers fan steps out of line with a song or action then it becomes headlines?....the problem is not what they are doing it's the disparity in how our club and its support are being treated in comparison by msm SFA etc .?

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

You may have had a point if it was directed at the media, Uefa, SFA, SPFL etc, but it was solely written towards Liewell so that completely contradicts that outlook.

It highlights his ott earnings, powerful position within the SFA and league structure and eludes to him using these positions to keep his club protected?..the piece is questioning him on what he is going to do with regards to the consistent behaviour of the GB I hardly think it's a some sort of positive appraisal of the cunt....if anything I was say it was written with the tongue firmly in cheek. I agree it's not particularly a great piece of literacy but a think a few on this thread have got the wrong end of the stick with this one....

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Somebody should do an article about how fucking weird it is when Rangers supporters call themselves "H***". A trend I am noticing quite a lot online recently 

Any Rangers supporter who refer to themselves as a H**  is pure utter cunt ..

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Somebody should do an article about how fucking weird it is when Rangers supporters call themselves "H***". A trend I am noticing quite a lot online recently 

That fucking annoys me no end.

I've had words with a few people over that very thing.

Arseholes.

You don't hear them calling themselves beggars, taigs or tarriers.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

Who needs enemies. Fucking hell

For all the articles VB do . Most on here would say ,they hit the mark 8/10 times

This one maybe not their best, but they take on our enemies .

Going to please tell me . Who else FUCKING  does ? Jesus

Sums up this place . When we are slating bears that stand up for the club and go on the attack against our hated enemies

They should be getting charged under this new football law, they have openly supported the IRA, they say they will never stop,supporting the IRA, well it's simple ban them from football for life and let the courts deal with them.

Oh wait a minute that just happens to us,  now these cunts are fenians in every sense of the word , not Catholics but fenian bastards and yet we can't use that word anymore because it offends them ?   You could not make this shit up.

45 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That's the "drip drip" effect, as said before, keep repeating a lie.........

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

embarrassing , corny , no one listens ,cringeworthy ,utterly tragic :justno:

All bears words in this thread for a group that defend everything our club should be doing . The Brown brogue ones are doing absolutely fuck all 

I don't think them defending the club is the issue, I think it's the way some of their statements are worded. Some of them come across as very petty and childish. Others come across as though the person writing it is trying too hard to seem intelligent and it actually gives the opposite impression.