Dwight D Eisenhower, Peter Lawwell And ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

Virtuoso

K.A.I Has more than a fair point.. 

But I stand by my point.. the title (Dwight D..) is fucking garbage.  VB -- Lay off the Hyperbole.  That's for them.... And ffs. Post it in here rather than links.  IF you cared about RM... you would keep people on THIS site. :tu:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Who needs enemies. Fucking hell

For all the articles VB do . Most on here would say ,they hit the mark 8/10 times

This one maybe not their best, but they take on our enemies .

Going to please tell me . Who else FUCKING  does ? Jesus

Sums up this place . When we are slating bears that stand up for the club and go on the attack against our hated enemies

On the nail. Getting real scary the number of people on here so quick to put the boot in . Regardless of the subject matter or the quality of the article nobody should be doubting the motives of the VB.  

Nobody gets it right all of the time but the eagerness of some on here to verbally attack a group who clearly have the clubs best interest at heart really does sadden me.

Just now, Virtuoso said:

That's the filter on here due to ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ displaying their banner upside down :sarcasm:

Is there a reason for the fuck wits doing that as well?

I assumed they fucked it up once and kept it going to make it look like it's deliberate.

Or is there a more sinister meaning to it?

31 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They made a big difference to me when they paid my lawyer fees and court costs for a football related charge at a time when I needed it when Legal Aid wouldn't touch me. 

Quite a few people were helped out, not necessarily members of VB either.

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Is there a reason for the fuck wits doing that as well?

I assumed they fucked it up once and kept it going to make it look like it's deliberate.

Or is there a more sinister meaning to it?

They do it when they're protesting against their board/club. Expect to see it upside down next game they're at.

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

If you want to know if the VB forum is active, why not join? Yes they are a bit more strict on membership but if you are sound then you should get on no problem. Take a look at the amount of taigy bastards and the like that join here and other forums, they try to avoid that by being more vigilant.

They do a lot of fantastic work defending our traditions and so much more. We would be poorer without them, ok not everyone agrees with every statement but at least they are "fighting the fight" and long may they continue.

:bow: thank fuck someone does mate

1 minute ago, Detroit Lion said:

In fairness, the thread is posted on an open forum where people have different opinions.

It might be best to open any thread containing future articles with "Please only comment if you have a positive review of our article" or something.

Or you can do what my wee granny used to tell me, if you don't have nothing decent to say then don't say nothing.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

No. they are taking interest in what the taigs get away with, whilst the full force of the law is applied to us.

There is no justice when the scales of justice are not in equilibrium.

I give not one fuck what the taigs sing, but it is we who are demonised week on week. We are the bigots. We are the ones tarred with the sectarian brush.

We are guilty before the evidence is even presented, such is the damage those inbred bastards have caused.

On a different level, that disinformation or propaganda if you will, seriously damages our corporate reputation and affects investment.

It is open season on us all year round and when our haters find it a necessity to get out of jail, we are their excuse for behaving badly.

I've said it before, we should publicise every misdemeanour that those rhabid bastards are involved in, both within their club and support, their politics and within their satanic fucking faith. The problem is we don't do PR nor know how to mount a serious propaganda campaign and the sad fact is, we would actually be publishing the truth and we just don't know how to fucking do it, or reluctant to at best.

As they say, the best method of defence is attack and those cunts have got it down to fine art and how the fuck a shower of rancid bog dwellers can outsmart the majority of the population in general beggars belief and just shows how apathetic, appeasing and fucking lacking in moral fibre we are. We should be ashamed.

When the heritage and values of our club are unjustifiably attacked, there should be consequences. When the heritage and values of our country are attacked there should be consequences. They know there aren't any and do it because they can.

Superb.:tu: Could not agree more!

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Or you can do what my wee granny used to tell me, if you don't have nothing decent to say then don't say nothing.

That would lead to the forum closing down due to lack of posts.

Or does it only apply to precious groups that don't like anyone having a different opinion?

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

Or does it only apply to precious groups that don't like anyone having a different opinion?

Certainly don't recall it being said in any of the threads where I've posted blogs etc

But then tbf, I've no issue with criticism of me.

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

My granny never told me who it applied to, but her good advice has kept me out of bother through the years.

Read the article and for the life of me can't see anything wrong with it.In fact totally the opposite.Dont know how many times people have posted on here about how no one highlights what happens over the other side of the city.Then when someone comes along with an article that sets out exactly a whole list of misdemeanours and downright criminal behaviour they then moan about how shit an article it is!!!!Truly who needs enemies eh?

Fact is it won't get mainstream attention but at least they are trying.Here is a challenge to all those posters who moan about statements from the likes of the VBs.If you don't like them then instead of criticising try being constructive.Do some research and print your own articles defending the club and highlighting our rivals preferential treatment and scandalous behaviour.Chances are they won't but will allow others to do so on their behalf then moan like fuck again if it doesn't meet their standards.

Sad times when fellow bears are having a go at VB, they are the only group who try to defend our club and fans. No wonder our club get kicked all over the place when people have a go at fellow bears sticking up for our club. They have tried to kill our club, and also steal our titles and some fans and directors want to build bridges. The quicker you wake up to the fact, that they hate us, all the better, and thank god VB exist to take on all our haters.

43 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about what banners they have or what songs they sing tbh.

Neither do aye, but it's not about that for me. These cunts started this, thought they were being smart, getting the big bad Proddys targeted and sanctioned, our songs, trying to demonise us.

Now it's biting them as well, and they're crying like fuck fucking hell slap it up them, and get as much pressure to do damage on them as possible, just as they have been trying too do to us for years.

I'm continually saying it on here, I take my hat off and support anyone who takes on these cunts or exposes any fuckers trying to damage or demonise us, as they bring it all on themselves.

Whether that be the VB's, Mark Dingwall, Militant Mole, The Board, PZJ, Chris Graham, RST, C1872, The Man the Bheasts couldn't tame, whomever, the more the merrier.

Do I agree with everything or everyone in VB's, no! Fuck sake I was getting alsorts of threats from Willhelm/Blue Farm on PM on here :lol:, I think some of them hate anything to do with FF/RST/Dingwall/Graham, so by association King etc more than they love Rangers.

Do I agree with everything Mark Dingwall does, fuck no, especially when he bans stuff like the VB donate thread for those sticking up for us after the Cup Final, or deleting shite that doesn't suit his agenda.

Do I agree with everything the Board do, fucking hell no, I've called King out for his lies, headshaking statements sometimes, or the way the Board handled the situation with those involved in the Cup Final etc.

Keep the pressure on these cunts, highlight, expose and challenge their lies and blatant double standards at every opportunity, for me. No fucking Surrender :UK:

4 minutes ago, minstral said:

Sad times when fellow bears are having a go at VB, they are the only group who try to defend our club and fans. No wonder our club get kicked all over the place when people have a go at fellow bears sticking up for our club. They have tried to kill our club, and also steal our titles and some fans and directors want to build bridges. The quicker you wake up to the fact, that they hate us, all the better, and thank god VB exist to take on all our haters.

I don't think anyone's having a go at them, the VB clearly do good work. It just wasn't a good statement, and the subject matter is such that some people feel that the current arguements have not really got anything to do with us. 

Everyones aware that every cunt hates us, particularly celtic and their IRA loving wee group of scumbags. I personally just don't think that a badly worded statement adds anything, other than making us look 'obsessed'.

I'd have left them too it, give them enough rope to hang themselves so to speak.