thehost

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Detroit Lion said:

The RFFF money is earmarked for that stand/changing rooms at Auchenhowie I think.

I don't think the other clubs will be calling for us to be stripped of titles etc in this statement on Wednesday, they're probably just having a kiddy on meeting to appease their demented, mongo fans.

The stand will never happen. 

1 minute ago, Detroit Lion said:

Do they not have some cross group/multi agreement that it's locked in and can't be disputed or something?

Id be lying if I said I knew anything other than the basics but was sure there was some sort of lock in place.

No idea but the chancers in control of it will no doubt have something sketchy in place. 

10 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Really?

Yes. 

18-months on and no progress - infact, if anything, people who are knowledgable about construction and design were saying there's absolutely no way they could do what they wanted with that amount of money. Apparently it was fag-pack design work. 

Has there even been planning permission/consent lodged? I'd imagine that has to be the very first thing done ...

8 hours ago, Sparkle said:

If he isn't on the SPFL board, why is he making public statements ?

Basically because he is an utter cunt who detests everything about our club (except our money)

6 hours ago, Detroit Lion said:

The RFFF money is earmarked for that stand/changing rooms at Auchenhowie I think.

I don't think the other clubs will be calling for us to be stripped of titles etc in this statement on Wednesday, they're probably just having a kiddy on meeting to appease their demented, mongo fans.

:lol:

this is spot on m8, the spoon burners and Dundee hivs board especially need there fans onside so these stupid pointless statements are to appease these fucktards