Favourite Rangers tracksuit or training top

boyd09

I can't find a pic of my favourite training t shirt either. It was the adidas ones from 96-97 they did them in blue with red and white stripes and white with red and blue stripes. My Dad had the blue one, it was a cracker and just reminds me of Jorg Albertz and Brian Laudrup.

Happy days!

Edit: Found a pic!

WV17-Rangers-training.jpg

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I've never seen the top one before. It's a cracker.

My favourites from the Umbro era are:

mTEYEubRKCsxDZkDVWUQxew.jpg

794712-1.jpg.jpg

umbro-1982-85-rangers-player-issue-track

I still have the 1992/94 rainjacket and the 1992/94 tracksuit top in mint condition but I can't find a pic.

The one Souness has on there never went on sale and it was class he wore it when we got the trophy against St mirren asked my dad for it for weeks one that got away 

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

My Dad had this drill top. Always wore it to work. He's probably still got it but by 97 it was all holey with burns from welding.

graeme-souness-colin-west-277030460.jpg

Had one of them with the RFC badge on it 

14 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I can't find a pic of my favourite training t shirt either. It was the adidas ones from 96-97 they did them in blue with red and white stripes and white with red and blue stripes. My Dad had the blue one, it was a cracker and just reminds me of Jorg Albertz and Brian Laudrup.

Happy days!

Edit: Found a pic!

WV17-Rangers-training.jpg

I had the rain jacket and some bastard stole it from the coat room in primary school.

39 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Had that one, also around that time there was a lighter blue version that was almost like denim with the crest on the back in black, that was an absolute belter 

Missed that one mate , I low England  had one like that , it must have been a belter 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I ordered a jacket off the megastore once and it came without the Rangers badge on it. Had all the sponsors but no Rangers badge :lol:

That's mad lol , wasn't one of the Admiral ones was it ? , I had to take back four  bench jackets and 2 shell suits they ran more than Harry Forrester ever has