Rangers 1996 European Kit

Gaz52

I think i'll pass on this one Turkish. I wouldn't like to be kicking about with a confirmed fake football shirt with fake adidas badges just because i couldn't wait for a genuine official shirt to be released. Thats just obvious ammo for the bheasts and the DR to latch onto and rip the cunt. 

We just got the retail deal sorted, you dont just pull a new strip out your arse in a month or two. Orders for next seasons strips will have had to be in months before we got the deal sorted to set up the whole industry thats required to get a good quality genuine item to market. 

Knock yourselves out lads.

All genuine although some may be second hand. I can vouch for this site and their customer service/returns policy if needed.

You can buy shirts that were part of the actual kit for certain games too - although a lot pricier.

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/catalogsearch/result?order=name&dir=asc&q=Rangers

13 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Probably not but they are satisfying a demand that is there which the clubs have been slow to appreciate. There are too many retro shirts the clubs make that are not up to scratch and are cheap imitations of the original.

Companies like this one and Retro Shirt City have forced clubs to be a bit more careful when producing retro shirts. I mean even though Tottenham are with Under Armour / Nike they actually allowed Score Draw last year to put the Umbro logo on their retro range of kits. For example: http://www.prodirectselect.com/products/Score-Draw-Retro-Tottenham-Hotspur-1991-FA-Cup-Final-Umbro-Shirt-Mens-Replica-Shirts-White-146899.aspx?gclid=CjwKCAjw2NvLBRAjEiwAF98GMTi6ZODXFkm7x0xcbSeXBRKomS9rwh8MhTLFx2GTPzCmNwf_cFRREhoC4bkQAvD_BwE

Look at our Score Draw ones - they are actually quite bad. On the 84 LCF one the collar and embroidery is not right if you look at the original pics from the day. The 1981 CF shirt too - the collar is not flappy enough and the embroidery again is not right.

The more these companies produce strips that were never sold but fans are clamouring for is a good thing in my opinion. Hopefully the new Rangers retail operation is clued up and can tap into this. It would be good if they could re-release some of the old Cup Final shirts with the embroidery etc in a true representation of what the kit was like. I mean they would sell shedloads.

Spot on mate we are missing out they would sell plenty if done properly , I  love this one 

171081-premier-division-dundee-v-rangers-2-3-dens-park-dundee-davie-bjkm1y.jpg