Watford v Rangers

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Both are extremely overrated on here, especially Rossiter which is all based on hype and that we signed him from Liverpool.

All I seem to read on here about him are posts like that, very rarely see anyone talk him up tbh

It's all a lie. We actually played St Johnstone at Auchenhowie this morning (my mate works there). 

2-0 defeat. Waghorn played the full 90 and missed a shit load of chances again unfortunately.

Alves limped off after half an hour after a cynical challenge from Ricky Foster. 

Dalcio had to be carried off with a ankle knock by Kenny Miller, who reportedly called Pedro a "fucking imposter" on his way past him. 

We are a mess. 

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Ok gentlemen. What time is the meltdown due to begin for today's friendly? Shall we say a quarter past kickoff?

There should be enough in the first 5 mins to reach definitive conclusions.    We've all had plenty of practice in deciding quickly - doesn't matter if  the decision is right, wrong, or indifferent......it's a decision and that's that.     I trust RM's server is ready for the onslaught 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Only time they should be used together is in a more defensive minded formation at the scum where we pack the midfield.Even then it gives me fear, simply because I don't rate either.

Both are extremely overrated on here, especially Rossiter which is all based on hype and that we signed him from Liverpool.

Jack has been really good in  every pre-season game - especially the french cheats - have you watched all the games mate ? 

1 hour ago, gazza87 said:

Totally agree with this.  I see what people are saying, we haven't had a midfield for about 4 seasons now so it is good these lads are both here for competition but unless we are going after a 0-0 for some reason then I would never play them together.  I think one of them sitting further back with a Dorrans alongside them.

I agree as well that Jack would seem to be the better player and has much more experience.  Rossiter is over hyped in my view.

Wes

Tav     Bruno     Cardoso    Wallace

Jack

Dorrans     Niko

Candeias                           Miller

Herrera/Morelos

At least until we sign Walker/Naismith

Kenny Miller shoudn't be anywhere near our starting 11. He's fucking shite. 

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Only time they should be used together is in a more defensive minded formation at the scum where we pack the midfield.Even then it gives me fear, simply because I don't rate either.

Jack is exactly the kind of player we've needed since MW took over. We've been powderpuff in the middle of the park for years. 

I can't see how you can think he's overrated? 

It maybe doesn't come across on TV or a stream, as he doesn't do anything too fancy, but he tidies up anything that's loose and fills in when Tav or Wallace bomb forward.  It was evident how important a player he can be against Marseille.

Every good team needs a player like him. I imagine he'll be pretty unsung, but he's one of our most important signings this year IMO. 

51 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

It's all a lie. We actually played St Johnstone at Auchenhowie this morning (my mate works there). 

2-0 defeat. Waghorn played the full 90 and missed a shit load of chances again unfortunately.

Alves limped off after half an hour after a cynical challenge from Ricky Foster. 

Dalcio had to be carried off with a ankle knock by Kenny Miller, who reportedly called Pedro a "fucking imposter" on his way past him. 

We are a mess. 

IMG_0467.GIF