Tom English

KingKirk

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

To be fair if we made a statement every time one of those deluded weirdos said something we'd be doing nothing but making statements and providing them with the oxygen they crave. 

Club came out following the Supreme Court judgement and made our position clear, for most people with common sense position is clear - we shouldn't let the few idiots still throwing rocks at the moon bother us. 

That is fair point mate but I still think we have to go on the attack . Having one statement here and there, is just far from enough .Hope you would agree there

Just now, eejay the dj said:

That is fair point mate but I still think we have to go on the attack . Having one statement here and there, is just far from enough .Hope you would agree there

A concerted co-ordinated defence from ourselves wouldn't amiss to be fair! Where Club 1872 should really be stepping into the breach! 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

A concerted co-ordinated defence from ourselves wouldn't amiss to be fair! Where Club 1872 should really be stepping into the breach! 

You would hope so mate . It has to be the club or at least these guys .

We are outnumbered I'd say 10 to one at least in the media so it's fair to say we better start taking a pro active response to these attacks

10 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I find it strange that the Premier league in England hasn't been asked to comment on Arsenals and Chelseas title wins using EBTs. Probably because they would be laughed at. 

I doubt anyone down there even cares about EBTs.  I'm certain the vast majority of English football fans would tell you that Arsenal had the best team and that's why they won.

On a related note, I've seen a few Celtic fans say that because Arsenal, and indeed themselves with Juninho, paid back any owed monies that the use of EBTs is okay in retrospect.  Is it really?  If Rangers could pay back all monies owed tomorrow would that make the Tims outrage go away?  Of course not.  They'd still claim that we had an unfair advantage during the period of their use.

Did Celtic break the same non-disclosure rules with their use of the Juninho EBT?  Did they gain an unfair advantage by fielding that player?  Have they robbed another team of a European spot or a cup competition?  

59 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I find it strange that the Premier league in England hasn't been asked to comment on Arsenals and Chelseas title wins using EBTs. Probably because they would be laughed at. 

There F.A is fit for purpose. They was involved in negotiations to limit the damage, completely opposite to what the Scottish one did. 

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I doubt anyone down there even cares about EBTs.  I'm certain the vast majority of English football fans would tell you that Arsenal had the best team and that's why they won.

To the best of my knowledge, no one in England even knows Arsenal used EBTs and if they did they wouldn't give a shit.

13 hours ago, GM80 said:

Why does a sports writer for BBC Scotland comment on Tax Affairs when he doesn't have the basic competence to understand that tax avoidance is legal in the country?

low post count 

high braincell count 

been a very long time since iv heard that tax avoidance is lawful in this agenda driven country 

well said 

5 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

To the best of my knowledge, no one in England even knows Arsenal used EBTs and if they did they wouldn't give a shit.

Yes will be interesting to see if HMRC , the same fuckers who took our case to the Supreme court actually do anything with these kind of clubs going forward . I think not somehow

9 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

There F.A is fit for purpose. They was involved in negotiations to limit the damage, completely opposite to what the Scottish one did. 

Indeed our FA is of no help to us.  Remember our run of matches before the UEFA final?  Zenit were given 2 weeks off by their FA

22 hours ago, GM80 said:

Why does a sports writer for BBC Scotland comment on Tax Affairs when he doesn't have the basic competence to understand that tax avoidance is legal in the country?

He's not from this country he's from a foreign land. I have heard it referred to as the "owled cuntry"

Perhaps that explains his bitterness towards our club. Maybe he went to the same University of all things tax and judiciary related as others of the same ilk and persuasion

It doesn't explain how he became to be employed by the BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation but it may explain why he was sneaked into its Scottish branch to become their chief sports writer, where I'm sure he fits right in and can feel he is amongst friends. He can say what he likes, generally does, but most of the time forgets his alleged superior knowledge of the sport of egg chasing as he schmoozes about a football team from the East end of Glasgow followed by mendicants, tramps and vagrants. You can almost hear the blood pumping to his undersized manhood as it surges to his half inch of embarrassment as he waxes lyrical on his favourite teams misplaced, and temporary, superiority. 

Yet, he speaks about our quintessentialy British Club, the polar opposite of the seething ne'er do wells of the East, as if it were some kind of dreaded plague which infects the entire body of Scottish football. In his own mind, for he is a denier of truth as are others of the same ilk and persuasion, he believes the alleged shame they have brought to the entire sport, the alleged bigotry of the supporters, the completely refuted unlawfulness of the clubs dealings are his favourite topics resulting in his frenzied cries for endless punishments and torture, clearly explained by his undying love for those who prefer the company of young boys for immoral sexual gratification.

Perhaps the hate is buried deep inside him. Perhaps it wasn't that that was buried deep inside him as a young boy. Perhaps the denying of truth has been a part of his whole life. Perhaps when he thinks back to those days the blood begins to surge once again or just perhaps it makes him so angry and hateful of himself he finds it easier to deflect his hate onto that bastion of Britishness and it's loyal followers so that the repulsive, nauseating multitude from the East will love and worship him despite his self loathing.

Or perhaps he's just an odious wee prick.

Denial of the truth is the first thing the bheasts are taught by their nuns. (As in that bird Mary being a virgin ffs).

They then get sexually abused by the priests at a young age, continuing well into their teens, sometimes longer.

So, denial of the truth comes easily to this vermin.

19 hours ago, chris182 said:

Well said ?

You'll not find a more loyal and determined group of fans considering what we've had to contend with over the past 5 years.

Exactly, we are probably even more Partizan now than we were before, that's what they really hate about us, but their odious actions have made us even more " No one likes us, We don't care" so the daft cunts are actually creating a larger animal than the one they already hate lol. It's fucking hilarious actually. Daft, thick bastards ha ha