VB Article

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

That's two articles I have read from John Macrae who whilst I laud his efforts, I would also humbly suggest he is no D'Art.

That wasn't written by John McCrae what bits did you not like? D'Art also writes AND ALLOWS RM and VB to use it

Good stuff. And it is well written, with facts to back it up.

But its only going to be read by our fans. 

As I mentioned before (and received some appreciation in the form on "likes" on here) can we not chip in and get this (or something similar) published in a mainstream media publication... whether it be a tabloid, Metro, or magazine of some sorts.

1 minute ago, bobdylaniscrap said:

That wasn't written by John McCrae what bits did you not like? 

Yes my bad, saw 'Previous Article' and assumed the same writer.

Thought the article whilst factually correct lacked any bite and was quite stale.  Like the accordion bands you hear at the parades, technically accurate and in tune but lacking the 'blood and thunder; of the big bands,  IMO.

I prefer articles, again personal opinion, where we attack these bastards not justify our own clubs actions.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Yes my bad, saw 'Previous Article' and assumed the same writer.

Thought the article whilst factually correct lacked any bite and was quite stale.  Like the accordion bands you hear at the parades, technically accurate and in tune but lacking the 'blood and thunder; of the big bands,  IMO.

I prefer articles, again personal opinion, where we attack these bastards not justify our own clubs actions.

Fair comment I believe this is a factual article and no I don't think you're bad, I  agree with Accordion bands never been to my taste neither

5 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

As I mentioned before (and received some appreciation in the form on "likes" on here) can we not chip in and get this (or something similar) published in a mainstream media publication... whether it be a tabloid, Metro, or magazine of some sorts.

I see that as the role of club1872 

I liked the 'come together' in the last paragraph. It's what we sadly lack with infighting, we need to be as one against these cunts. 

Not that I think anything will come of their efforts, except more rage, and delight for us, in more days like this. 

Just now, In walter we trust said:

I see that as the role of club1872 

Have they ever attempted something like that before? (I should probably look into what it is they are meant to do).

But I use Metro as an example because it is reliant on advertising and donations(??) 

Say an advert coast £50k, we would only need our first home crowd to chip in a pound each. I am throwing random figures in the air here.

11 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

It may only be read by our fans but I think it's good that our support is given factual information to respond to hateful cunts with, if they're unlucky enough to keep any as company. 

Good article.  It really does require a broader audience because its basis is in a narrative that is being swamped by bumbling journalists who are towing the sensationalist agenda being set by the moonhowlers.  That narrative is the plain and simple truth, and it cannot be allowed to be suppressed like it is being.  Is there a mainstream journalist out there who values truth over sensation any more?

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Beats me how anyone can have any bad feeling towards VB. They are a group that consistently put Rangers First.

Good Article.

Being a VB member from the start of the site, I can assure you our only concern now is attacking our haters, the infighting has passed, we only defend against the Rangers and PUL haters and we need all our support on board too smash them.

3 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Good article.  It really does require a broader audience because its basis is in a narrative that is being swamped by bumbling journalists who are towing the sensationalist agenda being set by the moonhowlers.  That narrative is the plain and simple truth, and it cannot be allowed to be suppressed like it is being. ***** Is there a mainstream journalist out there who values truth over sensation any more?*****

@The Dude 

Would you see yourself as a mainstream journalist or freelance?

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

Beats me how anyone can have any bad feeling towards VB. They are a group that consistently put Rangers First.

Good Article.

Only the small band of handwringing apologists on here get offended by their blogs. 

Tells you all you need to know. 

Not a bad article from VB ... and worth reading if only to keep the actions that were forced on the Club by a Rangers hating cabal fresh in the mind.

The amounts financially that were potentially lost are huge ... but are something we have no power over now as the damage has been done ..... but the overall damage that has been inflicted on our Club and our brand and our support by all and sundry in this country is something we do have a degree of control over .... and with a little bit of the determination we as a Club and support are renowned for .... can and will through time .... break out of this cycle of dismal events and recover fully and go from strength to strength .... never forgetting or forgiving the lengths all the other clubs in this country went to to try and kill us off.

We Are The People after all ... so fuck all the haters ... let their obsession with our Club be their downfall  ... and no matter how they try to revise our history .... we like Big Jock .... knew and continue to know exactly what is going on.

What can't be said enough is .... I would much rather have our history than theirs.

:UK:

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Hopefully this one get's a bit more respect than some of the disgraceful comments the last one got. 

Sure it will be - much better article this time round. 

Although the last thread with their article wasn't very positive, it was good to learn about some of the ways that they supports Bears.