VB Article

6 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

As long as every Rangers fan gets to see it thats fine. A few will have issue with VB no matter what.

Why is it fine if only Rangers fans see it, surely the whole point is to get the message rammed home with our enemies.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Hopefully this one get's a bit more respect than some of the disgraceful comments the last one got. 

Is any critique of VB disgraceful? Surely if they post their articles on a forum they expect there to be discussion/criticism? Or are they above that? I'd like to think they are not and that they are not (yet another) overly sensitive group who think they're better than the average supporter. 

The last article was utterly embarrassing. This one is much better. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Is any critique of VB disgraceful? Surely if they post their articles on a forum they expect there to be discussion/criticism? Or are they above that? I'd like to think they are not and that they are not (yet another) overly sensitive group who think they're better than the average supporter. 

The last article was utterly embarrassing. This one is much better. 

Not at all they aren't above criticism. I've said before when a couple of articles didn't hit the spot with me but some of the comments were disgraceful considering (as I said in the other article's thread) all they've done is release that article off the back of the GB statement and saying we were involved in the "biggest footballing cheating scandal in Scotland" and made Rangers-related rebuttals which was lost on some folk.

again, as I said if the blazers in our boardroom and Club1872 were a bit quicker off the mark there wouldn't be any need for a statement from VB's. 

I'm still waiting on the club or club1872 coming out in retaliation to the GB's accusations of cheating, the BBC's and SPFL's wrongful use of words such as unlawful and the SPFL trying their best to strip our titles again. 

Maybe that will be forthcoming...

or maybe it will be left upto the VB's AGAIN to show the balls needed for a fight.

35 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

As per normal a well written piece, also as per normal no cunt sees it except Rangers fans.

There's a lot more than just Rangers fans who read VB articles, but the fact that no one in Scottish media has the balls to run with them tells you all you need to know.

Where as any Bheast frothing from the gums; Mad Joe / Haggerty / Philth McGillivan etc are automatically given a platform, articles copied verbatim in the Evening Times / DR etc etc.

You then look at who is in charge of the aforementioned platforms....

An accurate summary of events to remind one and all at just how harshly we were punished. We were singled out for special treatment to the benefit of one club. I am still of the mind that when the decision was taken to consign us to the bottom tier, we should have told them to shove it and walk away and lodge an appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. The cabal would have backed off in my mind, but Green had money to make, for him to go there.

We know the scum hated us before, but they have just upped it a notch with the SPFL decision. I laugh at these fucking reptiles, but their hatred breeds more hatred. Time they had a taste of their medicine. Our very own demonisation campaign can begin, but at least it will be truthful, based on fact.

For me, I just want everyone of those rhabid scum bastards removed from our land. A thousand plagues on every last one of them. We deserve no less. 

Can find very little wrong with that other than the same criticism I voiced at the last statement. There is little to be gained by airing these opinions on here for the approval of like minded people. They /we simply must come to an agreement about finding a bigger platform to launch our message.

It really is a necessity now,  we have to find a way to get this out there for public consumption. It's a simple message  that in short should read" we will not tolerate any more" We have stood back and allowed a bunch of jumped up papist bastards to beat a drum of hatred for too long without reprisal. 

If it doesn't bother you then it should but fine don't get involved. If however like me you are heartily sick and tired of being made feel like a fucking criminal over this then get off your arse and help put a stop to it for once and for all.

39 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Why is it fine if only Rangers fans see it, surely the whole point is to get the message rammed home with our enemies.

We need to have our own singing from the same hymn sheet before we bother about the rest.

The taigs thinking will not be altered by the VBs.

1 hour ago, bobdylaniscrap said:

Being a VB member from the start of the site, I can assure you our only concern now is attacking our haters, the infighting has passed, we only defend against the Rangers and PUL haters and we need all our support on board too smash them.

:tu:

Great to hear, and exactly what I picked up from the article as well. 

1 hour ago, bobdylaniscrap said:

Being a VB member from the start of the site, I can assure you our only concern now is attacking our haters, the infighting has passed, we only defend against the Rangers and PUL haters and we need all our support on board too smash them.

Get it all out there mate. Take it to the next level. The VB have our wholehearted support I'm sure. Turning the tables on the scum of this land is long overdue.

2 hours ago, bobdylaniscrap said:

Ten years later and still an auld moaning bassa :sarcasm:

biggrin_1.gif

tongue.gif

2 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

As per normal a well written piece, also as per normal no cunt sees it except Rangers fans.

I get their posts via Facebook as I have "Liked" their page, I can assure you many others see it as I always share. Maybe more sharing would get it out to a much wider audience? Also available on Twatter I believe.