Pedro Post Watford interview

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, William McBeath said:

Another decent result. Keep it up Rangers and we might just have a proper season ahead of us. Only friendlies but these are teams with better finances and squads than us.

They even have much better finances than the tarriers, I know its only a friendly but the signs are looking decent. It wasn't even as if they played weakened teams!

1 minute ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

They even have much better finances than the tarriers, I know its only a friendly but the signs are looking decent. It wasn't even as if they played weakened teams!

Pedro has given me the fear for months but there's no doubting results like these are promising. Another couple of attacking players would be good as we still have a light squad and injuries like last season would still fuck us up. But good that we are seeing some promising signs before the league campaign begins. Hopefully we strengthen further and in January.

May only be a bounce game ... but a win's a win ... and against better opposition than we are going to meet the majority of the time in the SPFL this coming season.

Well done Pedro and the team .... things are looking a wee bit better for the start of the season ... but still we must start taking the chances we create or we will regret it.

:UK: 

30 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Pedro has given me the fear for months but there's no doubting results like these are promising. Another couple of attacking players would be good as we still have a light squad and injuries like last season would still fuck us up. But good that we are seeing some promising signs before the league campaign begins. Hopefully we strengthen further and in January.

:tu:

I looked at the squad he took down to Watford mate and we had only 4 recognised strikers and 3 goalies .... the majority left were defenders and midfielders ... so let's hope we do pick up a couple ... or at least one really clinical tried and tested striker who is capable of finding the back of the net on a regular basis .... it would help to take away a lot of the fear that has been a major factor in Pedro's short time with us so far.

That is the most worrying aspect and needs sorted ASAP.

:UK:

Hopefully we keep improving and can get one or two more wide players in before the window closes.  If we can hit the ground running domestically this could turn out to be a very good season for us. 

People were calling him a dud and demanding Pedro's head a week or so ago. Anyone who stood up for him was an idiot. A friendly draw and won bounce game and he's the new messiah.  So fickle.

Least people might give him and the new players the chance they deserve now.

Guest Lloyd72
40 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Did Pena get any game time?

He was in one of the pictures so he was definitely brought on but not sure how long he got