The SFA 'at this time' quote

Bad Robot

While most of us are happy that the spfl have put this to bed, we also need the SFA to do the same and get them also to release a final statement.

The club need to exert pressure on them as do as fans as the words 'at this time' leaves this open which gives them an angle to come back at us at anytime in the future.

The leader of the pedos has manoeuvred himself across and I don't trust him one bit and we need to ensure we don't get blindsided.

IMG_3453.PNG

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

While most of us are happy that the spfl have put this to bed, we also need the SFA to do the same and get them also to release a final statement.

The club need to exert pressure on them as do as fans as the words 'at this time' leaves this open which gives them an angle to come back at us at anytime in the future.

The leader of the pedos has manoeuvred himself across and I don't trust him one bit and we need to ensure we don't get blindsided.

IMG_3453.PNG

end of reading no further disciplinary action should be taken by the scottish fa  at this time so other wise we will find some thing to fuck you's up when the glesga jap come's on board bastards are at it

16 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

IMG_3453.PNG

There's a reason Liewell moved from one Organisation to the other.  Knowing the SPFL had nowhere to go on this, the SFA are the vehicle that could still do damage...so that's where he needs to be.   Make no mistake, his life's work is to get celtic into England, and the best way of doing that is either killing Rangers off or making us, at best, so uncompetitive that it kills the game in this country and they engineer they're move.  Never forget his words, "we'll nail they're feet to the floor".  

3 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

There's a reason Liewell moved from one Organisation to the other.  Knowing the SPFL had nowhere to go on this, the SFA are the vehicle that could still do damage...so that's where he needs to be.   Make no mistake, his life's work is to get celtic into England, and the best way of doing that is either killing Rangers off or making us, at best, so uncompetitive that it kills the game in this country and they engineer they're move.  Never forget his words, "we'll nail they're feet to the floor".  

No one's going to England 

11 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

no ones going to England

Nah I've re-read and it reads pretty final for me.

the big issue is AGAIN governing bodies revisiting it to try and get us stripped of titles - like they've gave it a final attempt. This is annoying me. I should be happy they can't/won't but the principle of it disgusts me 

I've said it before and I'll say it again Rangers need to withdraw as much co-operation as possible with Scottish football and the media - that's the only way to make this right.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Nah I've re-read and it reads pretty final for me.

the big issue is AGAIN governing bodies revisiting it to try and get us stripped of titles - like they've gave it a final attempt. This is annoying me. I should be happy they can't/won't but the principle of it disgusts me 

I've said it before and I'll say it again Rangers need to withdraw as much co-operation as possible with Scottish football and the media - that's the only way to make this right.

Totally agree. I'm not even sure why anyone connected with the club wants to speak with a press and media which peddles such hate and distortions. A statement saying that until Rangers FC is confident that reporting is on a fairer footing they will not be cooperating with ANY news outlets is long overdue.

16 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

read it -  "final legal decision" 

Its over. 

The 'final legal decision' is only in reference to the SC but when writing about the role of the SFA they are stating  'limited chance' and 'sanctions available being limited' which reads to me as being left open.

We can't trust these cunts and maybe the club need to engage with the spfl/sfa and ensure the terms of reference of the spfl review includes closing the the chapter on us by the sfa.

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

crikey. When did he say that?

I think there are too many forces at play here. The spfl have called for a review of the handling of this case. Imagine what may come out in wash. The haters are likely to get the opposite of what they want. The authorities want this killed. The other aspect of this is that it is clear that few reps on the board act for the good of the game. They act for the narrow interest of their club. This has to stop and I think this is where the likes of Ann budge, Robertson and others are coming from.

6 minutes ago, writingranger said:

crikey. When did he say that?

Several years ago at a fans q&a at a conference in America. It's anecdotal sure, but was before our troubles really started...around the time they had senior politicians on their board who were making noises about our spending.  At the time, I'm convinced they knew what was coming and actively engaged behind the scenes, both politically and at administratively. I don't think they achieved their end game either. It's no surprise to me that Liewell keeps positioning himself in administrations where he can have the greatest influence to do damage.  We'd be foolish to think that because the SPFL have said "that's the end of it" that it is.  There's still the SFA and that's where he's gone. 

48 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I actually believe that if sky wanted us down south we would go. Let's face it sky holds the monetary power. Unfortunately they would not want Rangers without celtic and vice versa and I think even lawwell would know that.

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I actually believe that if sky wanted us down south we would go. Let's face it sky holds the monetary power. Unfortunately they would not want Rangers without celtic and vice versa and I think even lawwell would know that.

its the only way we would be invited - if sky needed us to boost ratings.  However, f it gets that bad for sky, I would doubt by that time anybody would want to go.

For shits and giggles I listened to BBC sportsound last night, just to wallow in the pain. English, Gordon and Gollum all appeared, to me, to be pushing the narrative that yesterday's announcement was a declaration from the SPFL to the SFA that " we can't do anything more but you can" in the hope of a disrepute charge being levelled. Any thoughts?

5 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

For shits and giggles I listened to BBC sportsound last night, just to wallow in the pain. English, Gordon and Gollum all appeared, to me, to be pushing the narrative that yesterday's announcement was a declaration from the SPFL to the SFA that " we can't do anything more but you can" in the hope of a disrepute charge being levelled. Any thoughts?

the SFA have just said they are not going to do anything though.....

21 minutes ago, jintybear said:

What if Rangers weren't around?

1 hour ago, writingranger said:

I think there are too many forces at play here. The spfl have called for a review of the handling of this case. Imagine what may come out in wash. The haters are likely to get the opposite of what they want. The authorities want this killed. The other aspect of this is that it is clear that few reps on the board act for the good of the game. They act for the narrow interest of their club. This has to stop and I think this is where the likes of Ann budge, Robertson and others are coming from.

Very good post imo and probably not far off the mark ?

1 hour ago, reallyruff said:

My thoughts .Slanty eyes moved but made sure one of his own got the gig at Spfl 

He is now on game board /Sfa where he can influence probably 

No bear can trust this ugly reptile 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I'm not being pedantic here but when and where as it's certainly not in the sfa statement in this thread?

its in the last paragraph of the statement

the Board has determined that no further disciplinary action should be taken by the Scottish FA .....people are focussing on the "at this time" bit - but they have made it clear in the statement that they cant do ANYTHING at ANYTIME.