Morelos and Pena

gazza87

Can't be fucked trawling back through the thread, but is it the op moaning that the thread is being hijacked?!?

This is a fucking ridiculously shite thread to start, needs hijacked... Starting a thread about two players who have hardly kicked a ball for us and have been here a few weeks, give it a fucking rest at least until the guys have had a fair chance in competitive action

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

No surrender 

I was the same as you 2 years ago when I joined for updates in the Scott Allan saga. Got banned from rangers rumours for shouting at barriers that kept hijacking it so joined here. 

Went throigh the same accusations and got the same treatment every time  I posted on a thread.

But you just need to learn to grow a thick skin and to blend in. Its strange having random strangers on the Internet saying stuff like "you want little boys with your mouth" because your opinion doesn't match what the general consensus is. On RM its classed as banter and you learn to see the funny side when it happens to someone else. 

RM has a gang mentality and they hunt in packs when anybody new comes along. 

At the end of the day it's just words dont be offended. 

Stop being a little terriers cunt and man the fuck up 

Do you not have it in you to type tarriers??:lol:

38 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

No surrender 

I was the same as you 2 years ago when I joined for updates in the Scott Allan saga. Got banned from rangers rumours for shouting at barriers that kept hijacking it so joined here. 

Went throigh the same accusations and got the same treatment every time  I posted on a thread.

But you just need to learn to grow a thick skin and to blend in. Its strange having random strangers on the Internet saying stuff like "you want little boys with your mouth" because your opinion doesn't match what the general consensus is. On RM its classed as banter and you learn to see the funny side when it happens to someone else. 

RM has a gang mentality and they hunt in packs when anybody new comes along. 

At the end of the day it's just words dont be offended. 

Stop being a little terrier cunt and man the fuck up 

Did you go to school?

2 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

That cunt ruined a good thread, so I ignored him.

Did he get banned last night, he did ruin the thread a little but was still a few crackers in it:lol:

I ended up binning it after it was going round in circles and put fifa on and won my league campaign against @Negri's lovechild, sorry mate:lol:

1 minute ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Loved it when someone retorted with "plasticine" :lol:

Free plasticine get's them really riled up:lol:

Especially when you say they are using plasticine to attract the kids, just can't leave them alone:lol:

10 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

School and uni 

Now I'm a manager of a top utilities company.

On 40-45k with a company car.

My English is doing perfectly fime for me so far

If you say so. The other day when you challenged me to a fight you failed to spell 'mon then' correctly, so I'm sure you can see why I felt the need to ask.