gazza87

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Think we signed him for nearly 3 million, according to transfermarky we paid 2.55 million. Dont exactly want to pay that sort of money for someone to be on our bench!

I suspect we paid much less than that. That'll be a 'final figure' type of thing.

Peña and Morelos will settle in when they can communicate a bit better. Herrera has seamlessly integrated into the squad and team which is no surprise as his English is good.

The club should be providing these two with intense English lessons to help get them up to speed.

1 hour ago, AyrshireBlue said:

Met Pena in Cruise the other day and was taken aback as due to the fuck nuggets on here saying he was overweight had me thinking he was.

Guy's in perfect shape and is obviously settling in.

Bevvy of beauties with him too ?

Pena likes chicken nuggets? Fat cunt. 

3 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

and yet you are slagging the other two for their lack of contribution in the eh same training game :whistle:

Haha such a good point! 

Pena and Morelos are nowhere to be seen pre-season they must be terrible. 

Waghorn scored a goal in pre-season he's terrible. 

The Pena situation is baffling too me. He's gone from a £3.5m signing that proved all doubts about King wrong, a top class Mexican international, potentially the best player in the league.... to shite and overweight. 

Because we lost to Neiderkorn. A game he never even played in. 

We're a fucking weird support sometimes. 

Just now, Vanoli said:

The Pena situation is baffling too me. He's gone from a £3.5m signing that proved all doubts about King wrong, a top class Mexican international, potentially the best player in the league.... to shite and overweight. 

Because we lost to Neiderkorn. A game he never even played in. 

We're a fucking weird support sometimes. 

It's because some of the more vile elements of our support have noticed his tattoo.

Sad really, but not surprising given the 17th century pond dwellers.

9 minutes ago, OhW said:

He didn't say that Waghorn was crap because he scored in a friendly. He said that just because he scored in a friendly that doesn't make him amazing.

Read the thread.

I wasn't quoting him verbatim.

If you read his posts he suggests that Waghorn scoring in a preseason game isn't a positive but Morelos/Pena missing preseason games is a negative.

The point was more about how he had double standards when it came to the value of pre-season games.  

God, everyone in here needs to chill out. 

Just raising a point others have mentioned to see what people's thoughts are.

Half the folk on here are absolute delinquents.  It's a complete waste of time trying to have reasoned debate before someone steps in and shoots you down.

I hope every Rangers player does well for the record, plus the manager.  Hopefully it's a good season and any pre season doubts are unfounded