• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Sparkle said:

Mostly the threads are laughing at their obsession with us. They deserve it.

'Paranoia: unjustified suspicion and mistrust of other people.'

Recent events prove we are justified in our suspicion and mistrust of them, therefore not paranoidĀ - you really can't see that??

Ā 

Ā 

Don't buy the whole conspiracy aspect - nope.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I do think the Bears Den should be free of threads about the tims however amusing they areĀ 

.... and yet we have so many of them now. At least when we had the 'let's all laugh at celtic' thread we kept it contained.Ā 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

What do you mean?

Don't you remember the first time you started on meĀ 

You just arrived on here but you had a go at me .Then you started with all your smart ass pish in personal emails to meĀ 

You have many fooled on here .I will give you that .Not meĀ 

I still remember your arrogant,Ā wee know all ,condescending selfĀ 

Remember you saying "I'm not good at this "Ā 

That was your opening gambit to meĀ 

Isn't about time ,you started some good posting about the RangersĀ 

All you ever seem to do is bitchĀ 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You just arrived on here but you had a go at me .Then you started with all your smart ass pish in personal emails to meĀ 

That'll have destroyed him.Ā :mutley:

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

.... and yet we have so many of them now. At least when we had the 'let's all laugh at celtic' thread we kept it contained.Ā 

had a peek into Kerrfail St for a look at their forum.....(re our thread Kerryfail meltdown - looked at it through my fingers) Ā they have one thread, one single thread about us.... not littered the place with it (there are hundredsĀ of pages mind) but at least you can ignore it if you like and carry on...

one thread that's it...

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'm not against individual threads ... if there are different subjects it's easier to access them whenĀ separated up rather than in oneĀ huge single threadĀ but the Bears Den is not theĀ place forĀ the soap dodgersĀ 

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

had a peek into Kerrfail St for a look at their forum.....(re our thread Kerryfail meltdown - looked at it through my fingers) Ā they have one thread, one single thread about us.... not littered the place with it (there are hundredsĀ of pages mind) but at least you can ignore it if you like and carry on...

one thread that's it...

That's just the alcoholic trying to be a social drinkerĀ 

Can we just ban this cunt and be done with it?

He serves no purpose on this forum other than to agitate other Bears and cause division.Ā 

He talks about obession with them even though every single article he refers to is about Rangers and the possibility of our titles being stripped, not just about celtic, so hes either a thick cunt who doesnt even read the articles or hes fucking at it.

hes purposely missing the point to wind folk up, the only reason he posts is when someoneĀ with them and he starts all his shit calling them obsessed etc

Hes the paraiah and he loves it. Ban the cunt as every single poster I know is sick of him and his shite all he does is cause daft arguments and then complains when folk call him the cunt that he is. Hes an utter wanker.

I rarely see him discuss football and Rangers all he does is moan about other bears, hes a hypocrite and a cunt

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

at least you know where he will be and he won't be banging into you around every corner

I think to only have only one thread misses the point of a big rivalry and isĀ almost protesting a little too muchĀ 

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ā 

check his posts... IĀ think you've sniffed one out there eejay. He's worse than me, get him reported

:dance:

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

There are more articles on our forum frontĀ pages about 'them' and other such shite associated with them like their reaction to EBTs, their reaction to the SFA, their reaction to the SPFL, and so on, than there is discussing us and football.

this in a forum where we can't even have a laugh at Celtic thread. There was a great reason for that thread and the boardroom sub forum!Ā 

Ā 

Lets all laugh at celtic mate,.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

he is.... but hey you carry on wanting to kick fuck out of or stab fellow bears.Ā 

or am I taking you too literally (there's your way out)Ā 

No need for a way out....It was obviously tounge in cheek with a hint of he's a complete wanker who wouldn't come out with his shit on a bus or pub with that shite with an added you can get fucked as well. That do for you?