Phantom Fundraiser

7 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

:lol: They would only be pledges at that stage wouldn't they?

I don't thinkso mate, not 100% sure though. I've donated on a just giving before and once the payments made the payments made, just as if you were buying online card details in boom boom.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Fraud, nice.

Sigh, we are our own worst enemy at times.  This is fucking stupid, and most likely illegal.

It's just a pledge until you reach your target so everyone will just have their money returned.

In anyhow if the police came chapping the person can easily say they went to a lawyer & paid them for advice and the advice was they can't do anything :)

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We now have Rangers fans doing things we'd slaughter Celtic fans for, and we applaud them? Strange times. :lol:

However, those folk are all still idiots for giving their cash away to pay for a witch-hunt.

That's a lot of dole money - could have been more though, if we had not used ebt's.

Just showing timmy up for the obsessed, desperate tards they are,any rhabid begging for dough on twatter to go after the big bad Rangers makes an absolute skinful for their back pocket,if you started one to investigate if the barman in Bar72 washes his hands after a pish they'd donate

Twitteriety saying they have reported this to the Police.

Why do we continue to fucking shoot ourselves in the foot.... what good will this do but feed the media (who will spin it) to make us supporters look like a never ending fucking circus show.....

Brilliant effort far too many have fell for it hook line and sinker. If you're one of the ones greeting about it in here, have a word with yourself ya greeting faced cunt. It's a joke. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Twitteriety saying they have reported this to the Police.

Why do we continue to fucking shoot ourselves in the foot.... what good will this do but feed the media (who will spin it) to make us supporters look like a never ending fucking circus show.....

It's one fan, done nothing wrong, they fenians are just fucking spastics.

I mind on Facebook round the time of the independence referendum there was some nutjob from Edinburgh I think it was that ran a page for Scottish independence and was taking donations to have a massive rally (again, I think it was Edinburgh) but the rally got cancelled abruptly ... it was something to do with council saying no or lack of interest I'm sure.

Anyway he apologised the rally wasn't going ahead and said he'd refund everyone their donations.

I said fuck it, PM'd him in Facebook messenger giving it big licks about I'm sorry it couldn't go ahead, we will have our day, freedom, no to Westminster rule, our day will come and that mad gaelic saying they hit out with and said I donated £40 but the minute you refund me £40 (and I typed out my PayPal address) I'll put the £40 back into another YES rally fund and the next day the daft cunt PayPal'd me £40 :lol: 

I never had anyone on my Facebook that made it clear they were a Yesser but even the ones I suspected of being so were liking it when I made the update about getting the £40 off an idiot out a YES fund.

You'd think he'd check and make sure my details matched donations received ... obviously not. Idiots.