Arrested at the match

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Aye I usually have a pretty boring time of it at the fitbaw tbh.

I'm the same. I've seen some hilarious things and folk getting lifted but apart from singing i'm a boring bastard.

I can genuinely say I have only been to one Rangers game completely pished. I regretted it because I couldn't remember anything afterwards :lol: . Since then i've always stopped myself cause I actually quite like watching the football. Always have 3 or 4 pints before a game but thats it.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm the same. I've seen some hilarious things and folk getting lifted but apart from singing i'm a boring bastard.

I can genuinely say I have only been to one Rangers game completely pished. I regretted it because I couldn't remember anything afterwards :lol: . Since then i've always stopped myself cause I actually quite like watching the football. Always have 3 or 4 pints before a game but thats it.

Went to almost every 3rd division game wrecked to the point of have to look up the score when I got home :lol  was a smart decision 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I know people on my bus but I usually go to the games myself, so I don't even really drink that much normally. 

Only game I can remember being completely smashed at was Ayr Utd away in the 2nd division. Can't even remember getting home that night :lol:

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

Went to almost every 3rd division game wrecked to the point of have to look up the score when I got home :lol  was a smart decision 

I was living in Australia at the time so watched on TV and to be honest mate it was better being wrecked.

I remember the first game I watched that season was at the supporters club, I think it was Annan away, it was 1 in the morning and I was stone cold sober. I remember thinking to myself at the time what the actual fuck has happened here.

Been lifted 5 times twice against the hivs home and away, once against the taigs at ibrox once against the sheep at Pittodrie and once in Spain when we played osasuna in pamplona. No funny stories though just full of the drink and acting like an idiot. Last time was at ibrox when kt scored and we beat the scum 1-0 so I have been behaving myself since then. 

A few times but most of them before the court football banning orders were put in place. I'd be looking at 10-year bans (as I think if you are convicted of a third football-related offence and get your third ban it's automatically 10-years - I've been told)

Embarrassingly once, I got let out that night though to go home, slap on the wrist basically

It was the game we beat Hibs in the Ramsdens at Ibrox, Law scored in extra time and we were standing right beside the Hibs fans and a few of them went for us so I instinctively cracked one of them and he fell back. I wasn't even that drunk, police said the fact they ran over to us done me a favour. If only they applied that logic at Hampden eh...

Does anyone else remember that game at Ibrox? Most trouble I've seen at Ibrox I think, was a good few scuffles the whole night and all sorts getting launched between both sets of fans, police were a joke 

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Embarrassingly once, I got let out that night though to go home, slap on the wrist basically

It was the game we beat Hibs in the Ramsdens at Ibrox, Law scored in extra time and we were standing right beside the Hibs fans and a few of them went for us so I instinctively cracked one of them and he fell back. I wasn't even that drunk, police said the fact they ran over to us done me a favour. If only they applied that logic at Hampden eh...

Does anyone else remember that game at Ibrox? Most trouble I've seen at Ibrox I think, was a good few scuffles the whole night and all sorts getting launched between both sets of fans, police were a joke 

They cunts have been giving it large at Ibrox the last few years as they've usually fancied themselves to get a result. Oddly enough there's never too much bother at Easter Road (could be different this season mind you after the cup final).

22 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Got lifted at tannadice about 10 years ago for getting caught with drink. Got taken to polis station and let out about 10 minutes after the last train home departed. Cunts.

that's a favourite trick of theirs. It's not happened to me, but happened to a couple of my mates in Aberdeen. £250 taxi.