Arrested at the match

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walking up to IBROX in the snow , and my mate slipped. Copper told him he was not getting in so we turned away. Mate said you go in and he would meet me later in louden. Turned to go back in and copper says he told me was not getting in. Had an argument wy him then his mate grabs me puts on handcuffs and says im getting lifted. Sarge comes over and asks what ive done. Explained and he says on the spotĀ fine. Held me there u til 5 minutes before game finishes. We won 6-1 i think against motherwell. To say i was not pleased would be underststment. Was late paying Ā£40 Ā fine ended up costing me Ā£100.

1 hour ago, Billy1984 said:

Got lifted at tannadice about 10 years ago for getting caught with drink. Got taken to polis station and let out about 10 minutes after the last train home departed. Cunts.

That is an almost identical story to mine. Three of us got lifted for bumping a few things from a service station on way back from tannidice. Police pulled bus over and took us to nearest station which was Dunblane. Held until midnight and we just made last bus home.Ā 

Arrested trying to get in the the club brugges European match over there. Had been drinking the day before from the petershill club till kick off the next day. The bus was fucking stinkin. Remember thinking im pished even before we reached the border. Anyway kept in a cell inside the stadium below the stand we were in and can't forget the noise when Hustria equalised. The stand was bouncing. Let out after the game but to be fair couldnae tie a shoe lace i was that bad so deserved it.

Never lifted or tossed out been close a couple of times but that's it. Ā Probably the closest I've came was last season atĀ pittodrie in the 3-0 game. Ā I was right at the fence and when we scored the first goal I jumped under the railing past the police and started climbing the fence to celebrate. Ā The police wrestled me to the ground and I thought oh fuck here we go. Thankfully he tossed me back under the railing and started the finger pointing shite yer maw and da used to pull off when you were a wean and getting into trouble. :lol:Ā  had gear in my pocket so just aswell.Ā 

Another time at Easter road me and a hibs fan squared up to each other and I just clocked the police bolting towards us at the time, I think we both had a mutual "let's no get the jail for this pish" type of look on us and just walked away from each other and police never said much after that. Ā 

Chucked out at half time v sheep at ibrox was about 15 at the time got the early morning train down was absolutely buckled.

got nicked the night before a game v sheep in Aberdeen spent night in cell then out in time for a few pints then made the game.

nicked in Newcastle night before livi game league flag game. Just made train on time.(stag do.... mine) that was a bad one.

got smacked off copper in Villarreal round legs with baton whilst getting into ground... when the big surge came and shutter gave way lots of bears went through the shutter.

Ā 

had some fun times along the way....Ā 

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Never lifted or tossed out been close a couple of times but that's it. Ā Probably the closest I've came was last season atĀ pittodrie in the 3-0 game. Ā I was right at the fence and when we scored the first goal I jumped under the railing past the police and started climbing the fence to celebrate. Ā The police wrestled me to the ground and I thought oh fuck here we go. Thankfully he tossed me back under the railing and started the finger pointing shite yer maw and da used to pull off when you were a wean and getting into trouble. :lol:Ā  had gear in my pocket so just aswell.Ā 

Another time at Easter road me and a hibs fan squared up to each other and I just clocked the police bolting towards us at the time, I think we both had a mutual "let's no get the jail for this pish" type of look on us and just walked away from each other and police never said much after that. Ā 

You in here anywhere? Looks fucking classĀ :dance:

Ā 

34 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

You in here anywhere? Looks fucking classĀ :dance:

Ā 

Our end was mad that day at 2-0 I said to the guy next to me I wasn't ready for another goal then 2 seconds later we scored the 3rd.Ā 

Always laugh at that clip the guy that's hurt his foot and he steward trying to man handle him :lol:Ā 

Nearly.

Late Saturday night in Birmingham after the infamous Aston Villa friendly in 1976, we were walking through the city centre singing "No Surrender to the IRA", thinking the locals,would appreciate our show of solidarity after the pub bombings.Ā 

Then a police van screeched to a halt, two cops jumped out and opened the back doors, looked like we were getting lifted. Then another bunch of Bears appeared up the street coming in the opposite directionĀ Ā "Wait here and don't move" the cops said, and went to approach the other guys. "Aye, right, we'llĀ just wait here" we said.Ā Off we shotĀ as soon as they turned their backs, although the buses had been moved to outside the police headquarters so it was still a bit of a sweatĀ until we finally got out of Dodge around midnight.

One of about a couple of hundred that got tossed out the piggery in Souness's first season . Two down , then McCoist pulled one back and we celebrated like fuckĀ . Problem was wereĀ in the c....c end as we couldn't get tickets for the Rangers end. Police formed a cordon round us and ushered us all out the door .Ā 

30 minutes ago, gmcf said:

One of about a couple of hundred that got tossed out the piggery in Souness's first season . Two down , then McCoist pulled one back and we celebrated like fuckĀ . Problem was wereĀ in the c....c end as we couldn't get tickets for the Rangers end. Police formed a cordon round us and ushered us all out the door .Ā 

That takes some baws ??Ā 

15 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Still on my to do list but anyone got any amusing anecdotes?

My mate once got ejected for throwing his pie at the referee.

So yourĀ "to do" list includes getting arrested at a football match. Why would you want to get arrested? You've got me curious now, what else have you got on that list?

Just now, blueretro said:

So yourĀ "to do" list includes getting arrested at a football match. Why would you want to get arrested? You've got me curious now, what else have you got on that list?

It was a joke. My only ambition is to enjoy life. Sorry for alarming you.

49 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

I got lifted during the 1988 5.1 game cos I was drinking from a can of tennents .. said I was about to.use it as a missile.. a widnae waste my piss on they cunts never mind ma beer I said ..Ā 

I thought Tennents wereĀ cans that were pre-filled with pish.

Ā