Scotland fined £4,000 after fans booed God Save the Queen

Gaz52

Just seen this and went to post it. Expect nothing less from they cunts, just one thing though. Linfield have had that bit of there stadium shut for the bottle coming on. What about the bottle that got launched at Kane and that when they scored equaliser. Nothing has been said about this, we all know that if this was the Rangers or English fans it done it they would have been found by now, no doubt about it, scum cunts.?

9 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Just seen this and went to post it. Expect nothing less from they cunts, just one thing though. Linfield have had that bit of there stadium shut for the bottle coming on. What about the bottle that got launched at Kane and that when they scored equaliser. Nothing has been said about this, we all know that if this was the Rangers or English fans it done it they would have been found by now, no doubt about it, scum cunts.?

Good posting lately mate :tu:

It's just a bit of craic but? Lol disrespectful fuds....I always love the discussion behind our"national anthem" remember a tartan tranny supporter I know once going on about big bad rangers fans songs  and how "it's nonsense yous sing about a battle hundreds of years ago time to move on" etc etc ... so I pointed out the Scottish national anthem lyrics ?... and he replied "how what's wrong with that"? :duh: Thick cunts don't do irony ... 

2 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

Fines for singing songs, fines for booing songs. Footballs a fuckin poofs sport these days

Ever since the introduction of "family" into the verbatim. Family stands, family finals, footballing family - it's all about making the game to appear more appealing to the younger generation. This society is all about protecting the child from perceived harm, yet these 12 yo snowflakes are all out playing violent computer games like COD and GTA and their parents are complicent in that.

When I was a kid in the 80s stupid songs and swearing at a game were the least of my concerns, why should it be so now?? It's not the kids that are problem really, it is the onslaught of outrage from politsised mumsnetters on twitter who complain at everything that they don't like at the drop of a hat. Western society as we know it is down the toilet, and it will get worse in the next decade.

19 hours ago, JamieD said:

Are we for or against freedom of speech today then? 

Jamie I am all for it, my brother is traveling up from Luton with a couple of bear mates for the game in Sheffield, now if I sing the billy boys next to my brother in the ground I can be charged when I return to Scotland but my brother has committed no crime.  How does  that work out for freedom of speech?

Freedom of speech is now for the selected few in this country and we are not part of those plans unfortunately, The GB can sing what the fuck they want as I know we will always drown out their IRA pish anyway.   

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Wtf?

It's a pretty straight forward question. Most posters on here come out very strongly in favour of freedom to sing and say whatever we want at the football, within the law. I have no desire to ever boo anyone's national anthem but I certainly wouldn't want anybody telling me I couldn't. If some Scotland fans want to embarrass themselves in front of the world, good. I'd rather that than have them pretend they're a jolly friendly bunch of lads and convince people of that.