Scotland fined £4,000 after fans booed God Save the Queen

Gaz52

On 28/07/2017 at 7:10 PM, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Ever since the introduction of "family" into the verbatim. Family stands, family finals, footballing family - it's all about making the game to appear more appealing to the younger generation. This society is all about protecting the child from perceived harm, yet these 12 yo snowflakes are all out playing violent computer games like COD and GTA and their parents are complicent in that.

When I was a kid in the 80s stupid songs and swearing at a game were the least of my concerns, why should it be so now?? It's not the kids that are problem really, it is the onslaught of outrage from politsised mumsnetters on twitter who complain at everything that they don't like at the drop of a hat. Western society as we know it is down the toilet, and it will get worse in the next decade.

I had high hopes for my Daughter, pictured her going to Uni and becoming a doctor or a lawyer

Then I made the terrible decision of taking her to Ibrox where she heard drunk people singing the Billy Boys and swearing, shes probably doomed to a life of crime now

Early 90's I would go along to the old J section and watch Scotland but now you would not even find me near the place it's full off wee arseholes who have hijacked our National flag as a political statement like that fat dick did at wimbledon when Murray won. The flower of Scotland is not and never will be my National anthem It is for wee gay hawks who think it is cool to hate the English.

I would make them sing GSTQ everytime they want to claim at the dole and donate £1 to the British legion.