Club 1872 Statement

Siam69

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I believe it was the Newspaper Society asked the NUJ has republished it's directives.

http://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2008/news/bnp-row-prompts-journalists-union-to-re-publish-race-reporting-guide/

Your missing my point though, are Rangers subject to one of these directives.

So who was the case they won against? Nowhere inthat link does it even suggest the Newspaper Society requested NUJ republish their guidelines.

No. There's no such directive regards Rangers. I answered that in my very first reply.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We as Rangers Supporters see these statements from Club 1872 on this Forum and elsewhere, but does the greater public get to see it. I mean by the looks of it the cunts that hate us have already made up there mind. Is there any other route to go down, as people have said Rangers should be coming out and saying something and then it might get highlighted on main news or even go down the Linfield route and get it out into the open at how bias and scum like the media is up here.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Personally, I would go further and appeal to ALL Rangers fans to stop buying this newspaper. If we stopped buying copy and Rangers minded businessmen stopped buying advertising space, either in print or online, then we could do some serious damage to this Rhag. We have the power guys. I wouldn't suggest that anyone doesn't pay their TV Licence as that is illegal, but you can effect viewing, listening figures and online click counts by again boycotting this tarrier infested media outlet. With regards to the Record, to take matters further, if we announced a buying boycott of all companies who advertise in this newspaper, or associated newspapers then again we can further turn the screw.

It is not illegal not paying your tv licence mate

I have not paid one for 3 years . They chap your door . Tell the guys at Capita to fuck off . They can not do a thing.

I urge all bears to stop paying these pedo covering up bastards

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

So who was the case they won against? Nowhere inthat link does it even suggest the Newspaper Society requested NUJ republish their guidelines.

No. There's no such directive regards Rangers. I answered that in my very first reply.

That your aware of. I think it was the Newspaper Society that ruled the NUJ had to republish their guidelines and take out the name of their organisation and replace it with fascism.  

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

That your aware of. I think it was the Newspaper Society that ruled the NUJ had to republish their guidelines and take out the name of their organisation and replace it with fascism.  

You're quite simply making things up now. The Newspaper society done nothing of the sort. Infact that link you posted contradicts your claim completely. It cites the NS standard of fair reporting as reason AGAINST the NUJ directive.

32 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

We as Rangers Supporters see these statements from Club 1872 on this Forum and elsewhere, but does the greater public get to see it. I mean by the looks of it the cunts that hate us have already made up there mind. Is there any other route to go down, as people have said Rangers should be coming out and saying something and then it might get highlighted on main news or even go down the Linfield route and get it out into the open at how bias and scum like the media is up here.

Yes but we have JT advising which is all wrong IMO .We have Murray who, even mentioning his name . Makes me want to punch something nearby .

Then there is the man who spends little or no time in this Country . He doesn't have to deal with all the fallout, the rank and file support do . The slander ,the lies , the agendas in media forums .It is constant but we have no one brave enough to put their heads above the parapet running our club .

It's all left to statements from Club 1872 and the slow process  . Meanwhile we all just take weeks and weeks of the same garbage

It Is simply just not good enough   

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You're quite simply making things up now. The Newspaper society done nothing of the sort. Infact that link you posted contradicts your claim completely. It cites the NS standard of fair reporting as reason AGAINST the NUJ directive.

No I'm not. This happened! It was shortly before the list of members names got published in the MSM. the NUJ had to republish their guidelines and take out the name of their organisation (BNP)  and replace it with fascism.  

42 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

You are spot on mate . A figure head is needed . All the stuff from VB and lately club 1872 is appreciated but we will ultimately be ignored until someone with an ounce of backbone stands up for our club in full view of the public eye

47 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

You make some very valid points IMO :thumbup: why can the club not make these complaints ? and then everyone would know about it. Maybe these statements from C1872 do reach the outside world but I am not sure about that. 

Time our board grew some balls (like Linfield did) and went after these Rangers hating bastards. :angrywillie:

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are spot on mate . A figurehead is needed . All the stuff from VB and lately club 1872 is appreciated but we will ultimately be ignored until someone with an ounce of backbone stands up for our club in full view of the public eye

This comment is accurate. I am putting the tin hat on here but probably the best people are either Ricky Neil or Chris Graham

I think that a line has to be drawn between mainstream media and bloggers. Bloggers can be ignored as they have a very small audience.

The Club, and by that I mean the board, have to say when enough is enogh and have King say something.That carries weight. To date i would have to say that King has always done that.

The Dude does what he has to do to put bread on his table and beer in his fridge.

Let King and Club1872 do what they have to do and can do in a professional manner whilst we ignore the rantings of the unwashed.

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

I think that a line has to be drawn between mainstream media and bloggers. Bloggers can be ignored as they have a very small audience.

The Club, and by that I mean the board, have to say when enough is enogh and have King say something.That carries weight. To date i would have to say that King has always done that.

The Dude does what he has to do to put bread on his table and beer in his fridge.

Let King and Club1872 do what they have to do and can do in a professional manner whilst we ignore their rantings.

What Do you do when the mainstream media bends to the will of the bloggers? This happened with the BTC where the mainstream media admitted they took the leaks as gospel.

I would ignore the influence of bloggers at your peril. Especially if they have an axe to grind.

5 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I have not used any service supplied by BBC for nearly 3 years now....tv sits in the corner like an ornament unused

Daily Rhebel/Sunday Liam...same rules apply 

Bet its a right good laugh round at yours at the weekend woop woop party time 

5 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Club 1872 seem to have screwed the nut since they got rid of divisive figures on the board.

It is much better for all now and long may it continue.

Did DeArt ever get back he was definitely someone who I trusted but has been very quiet. 

It should have been the club board releasing a statement make aware of the inaccuracies of the reporting and that legal action  would be sought if further lies is produced. This open threats about complaints aren't enough now, as they take it as a slap on the wrist and start doing it again. It's time for the club to hit them where it hurts 

8 hours ago, Alwaysblue said:

This comment is accurate. I am putting the tin hat on here but probably the best people are either Ricky Neil or Chris Graham

No thanks . We need someone with no agendas . That can also take criticism . And believe me , the enemies would be like sharks .

King , should be making this a total priority

8 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Let King and Club1872 do what they have to do and can do in a professional manner whilst we ignore the rantings of the unwashed.

What is a professional job in football 2017 ?? Hiding

We are under attack on a daily basis and you think that we are professional ?

Being Scotland's biggest club . Do you think ,any of the top 6 teams in England, would even put up with a fraction, of what our fans have to endure , without anyone really defending us in the high profile  appropriate way  ??

The nuggets running our club are everything that's bad about what has happened to us , these last 10 years

And to rely on a piece of work like JT to do all our castings ,just makes me weep

18 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Reading that it seems they won't be happy until a proper apology is offered and retraction.

Good work and these biased articles need challenged at every turn in order to get some parity and fairness when reporting on our club.

No longer open season on us, just got to keep it up.

We need much more than an apology. Certain people need to be put out the door at Pacific Quay. How on earth can someone with such a hateful and bigoted agenda as English be BBC Scotland's Chief Sports Reporter?

Incredulous.

47 minutes ago, The Hammer127 said:

We need much more than an apology. Certain people need to be put out the door at Pacific Quay. How on earth can someone with such a hateful and bigoted agenda as English be BBC Scotland's Chief Sports Reporter?

Incredulous.

Yes mate, agree completely with that, good post.

Maybe the pressure on the BBC reaching the top brass will have them review who they employ? Here's hoping.