Taigs attacked Tommy Robinson today, ended up smashed

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

looks like the wee arrogant fuckers walked straight into a trap when they attacked the shop with women and children in it.A mob was waiting around the corner for them ,pathethic some of them holding up their hands pleading not to be hit after instigating the trouble.

Arrogant fuckers is right. There is a generation of them never known anything but getting there own way. Looks like at least one learned today that's not the reality. 

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This couldn't have happened as there's no mention of it on the Daily Record and Scottish Sun 

obviously photo shopped 

Think the sun have already picked it up :lol:

Celtic supporter in ‘serious condition’ after Hoops fans throw flare and smash windows of Sunderland shop

Videos show Celtic fans arriving at a store where former EDL leader Tommy Robinson was signing books hours after branding ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ 'muppets'

A CELTIC fan is in a “serious condition” after being attacked by a weapon and left bleeding on a Union Jack pillow before today’s Sunderland friendly.

Videos show a group of Hoops fans throwing a flare and smashing windows at a shop where former EDL leader Tommy Robinson was signing books wearing a Rangers top.

In retaliation, a woman wielding a large weapon started swinging wildly at the Celtic fans.

A brawl ensues between both groups and they battle back-and-forth on the street.

After a few minor scraps, a Celtic fan is attacked by a man hurling a large weapon.

He is repeatedly hit and left bleeding on the floor.

Police arrived at the end of the brawl and immediately began attending to the man.

Ambulance services said his condition was “serious” and he was taken to hospital.

A spokesman for the North East Ambulance Service said: “We received a call from police at 1.57pm today to reports of a disturbance in Sunderland.

“Fortunately, there was only one casualty. One male suffered head injuries and was in a serious condition.

“He was taken to hospital and his injuries do not appear to be life threatening.”

In another video of fan clashes, a topless man can be seen bleeding after suffering a gash to the head.

Former EDL leader Tommy Robinson went live on Facebook after the fights to claim Celtic fans attacked him with “flares and missiles.”

Robinson – real name Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon – discusses Hoops fans’ recent showings of solidarity with the people of Palestine, saying: “Palestine hates you.”

He also brands ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ “muppets” before ending the message by saying “we are the people, God Save the Queen”.

Robinson also tweeted a picture of himself at Fletcher’s shop wearing a Rangers strip.

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This couldn't have happened as there's no mention of it on the Daily Record and Scottish Sun 

obviously photo shopped 

the Sun website has it mate. Even has them as instigators.

mentions Robinson wearing our top though

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

We will be slaughtered for singing the Billy boys.

I hope the whole Rangers end song our version of the 10 in a row song the Mora

Just said the exact same thing to my mate on the phone.

We will go down and embrace tge locals and they will reciprocate, but the press will be all over our big bad songs.

Laughable really. 

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Just said tge exact same thing to my mate on the phone.

We will go down and embrace tge locals and they will reciprocate, but the press will be all over our big bad songs.

Laughable really. 

You can see it now m8, the daily Rebel as I type this still have no mention off the tarriers shaming there club again.....remember the headlines after the cup final etc?

they'll be all over the least bit trouble from our fans the morra.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Just said tge exact same thing to my mate on the phone.

Laughable really. 

Yes well of course, because singing is way much worse than mobbing and rioting :mutley:

37 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

You can see it now m8, the daily Rebel as I type this still have no mention off the tarriers shaming there club again.....remember the headlines after the cup final etc?

they'll be all over the least bit trouble from our fans the morra.

Yes mate, and this is why i urge all our fans to be on their best behaviours, not that i think there will be any trouble.