Tommy Robinson

EMRFC

Celtic fans attacked a shop in Sunderland that had Children and women inside, and Tommy Robinson was there to film it... in a Rangers shirt.

One of the Celtic fans ended up on the floor injured, with a Union Jack pillow comforting him... a very weird situation.

IMG_7218.PNG

IMG_7219.PNG

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the live periscope stream showing it all has been deleted now, but it showed the 8-10 scum fans smashing up the shopfront & trying to throw in a flare then running from a woman with a bat, they threw bottles at the woman which enraged the locals, one of them took the bat & ran into them, managed to hit one harder than the rest.

4 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

Whys this in the bears den? Got fuck all to do way us

Fuck off mate

thats what we should be doing to they bastards every time we play them

they shouldn't get a chance to bottle young rangers fans because they should lying in a pool of their own blood

Just saw the vid on twitter on the footie away days account absolute hooligans. Throwing fireworks into shops, throwing bottles and fighting in the middle of the street with women and kids nearby.

The scum media in this country really have inflated the ego of this mob to the point now that they believe they can get away with anything.

I'm not a fan of Robinson - he's an attention seeker - but what viewing that footage made for.

The best footage is from the person standing across the road from the newsagents he's in; there must be about 30 tarriers walking up a quiet street, then they crowd around the newsagents and start throwing flares in and smashing the shop door.

There can't be more than 5 people stepping in and in seconds, 25 of the tarriers have legged it while on, belt wrapped around his knuckles, takes an absolute pounding. :lol::lol: He's the one who, in Robinson's video, is sleeping on the Union Jack pillow. :lol:

It really is pathetic.

They are rotten cunts, I wonder how this will be reported on our news? 8-10 sellic fans defend themselves from bat wielding crazy shopkeeper? These jovial republicans. Absolute scum of the earth and am glad they got their arses handed to them. That prick lying on the pillow after being done by a wuman way a packet of fruit pastels, dearie me 

6 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I'm not a fan of Robinson - he's an attention seeker - but what viewing that footage made for.

The best footage is from the person standing across the road from the newsagents he's in; there must be about 30 tarriers walking up a quiet street, then they crowd around the newsagents and start throwing flares in and smashing the shop door.

There can't be more than 5 people stepping in and in seconds, 25 of the tarriers have legged it while on, belt wrapped around his knuckles, takes an absolute pounding. :lol::lol: He's the one who, in Robinson's video, is sleeping on the Union Jack pillow. :lol:

It really is pathetic.

Link to video?!

1 minute ago, bluewhitevanman said:

They are rotten cunts, I wonder how this will be reported on our news? 8-10 sellic fans defend themselves from bat wielding crazy shopkeeper? These jovial republicans. Absolute scum of the earth and am glad they got their arses handed to them. That prick lying on the pillow after being done by a wuman way a packet of fruit pastels, dearie me 

If it does get reported, there will be some amount of verbal gymnastics to paint Tommy as having goaded the fenian cunts into it. Dunno how they'll do it, but they will :lol:

8 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

In the usual goebbels manner of the jock mhedia it will be reported in such a way as to make the tims seem like the victims 

14 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Fuck off mate

thats what we should be doing to they bastards every time we play them

they shouldn't get a chance to bottle young rangers fans because they should lying in a pool of their own blood

Who's the young rangers fans? 

Fuck tommy Robinson as well

Fuck celtic

and fuck you anaw.