Tommy Robinson

EMRFC

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Quiet Jim said:

No doubt 1 Novo has something to say. He seen this over an hour ago, but has an issue with the guy that thinks the Scum are Scottish.

So, you are happy for those scum to be labelled scottish? You're a dick!

And it's 1NachoNovo. Show some respect ya twat!

And I've been watching shit like this for a lot more than an hour. If you're going to take the moral high ground and try to lord it over your enemies because they do shit you turn a blind eye to, then it's no surprise that the moral high ground is lost. But if dragging ourselves down to their level is where you are at, then good for you. 

2 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

So, you are happy for those scum to be labelled scottish? You're a dick!

And it's 1NachoNovo. Show some respect ya twat!

And I've been watching shit like this for a lot more than an hour. If you're going to take the moral high ground and try to lord it over your enemies because they do shit you turn a blind eye to, then it's no surprise that the moral high ground is lost. But if dragging ourselves down to their level is where you are at, then good for you. 

You've spent half an hour talking about 1 guy saying Scottish cunt and not about the 20 folk attacking a shop.

You are pathetic and probably a taig 

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

You've spent half an hour talking about 1 guy saying Scottish cunt and not about the 20 folk attacking a shop.

You are pathetic and probably a taig 

A taig in my eyes is someone who is blinded by hatred and refuse to see the truth, I guess there is blinded folks on both sides.

Honestly fail to understand how anycunt can have a problem with the tarrier scumbag getting a bat to the head, he was giving it big licks belt in hand when he was in a large group and attacking unsuspecting women and kids, tables turned cunt got leathered, his coward pals wore out their reeboks running like fuck, fucking happy days, stupid taig bastards. 

6 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Get Tommy Robinson tae fuck, doesn't speak for me or Rangers fans in general. Cunt is 99% a rodent ... but so are Tims that chucked smoke bombs etc

I'd have him do the half time draw at Ibrox next game against them then get him to tie Rangers scarfs to their goalposts at the piggery just for banter of course 

6 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

A taig in my eyes is someone who is blinded by hatred and refuse to see the truth, I guess there is blinded folks on both sides.

A taig is the guy in a celtic shirt swinging belts around, throwing bottles at women, then getting wiped out with a baseball bat.

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

Na there's only taigs on one side, the side you're clearly on

Taig

Ouch, you really hurt my feeling there. I don't think I'll ever get over this devastation :depressed:

Thank god we don't have anti taig police like you round these parts. I would be doomed :facepalm:

It's absolutely embarassing that we are affiliated with those reptiles.  Video after video posted on this thread getting worse and worse.  No defending that following their recent away-day antics from anyone (possibly not the DR though given their love in for them)

18 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Get Tommy Robinson tae fuck, doesn't speak for me or Rangers fans in general. Cunt is 99% a rodent ... but so are Tims that chucked smoke bombs etc

The guy has just exposed the taigs and you think he is a cunt :lol: don't see anyone else exposing them for the terrorist loving cunts they are do you?

28 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Who said he speaks for Rangers  ?... also does that mean u think he is 1% human ?:pipe:..also they are naw "tims" round here they are dirty taigy fenian cunts to be precise :tu:...