Tommy Robinson

EMRFC

35 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

A taig in my eyes is someone who is blinded by hatred and refuse to see the truth, I guess there is blinded folks on both sides.

I was staying out of the scum thread, but, you're alluding to "both sides" here.

"Both sides" of what? There are no sides here. This is scum behaving like scum do and has nothing to do with anyone else but the scum that follow a scum club.

Pished Bear or not, you're a fucking disgrace and should be treated the same as them.

Both sides.......????

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

I was staying out of the scum thread, but, you're alluding to "both sides" here.

"Both sides" of what? There are no sides here. This is scum behaving like scum do and has nothing to do with anyone else but the scum that follow a scum club.

Pished Bear or not, you're a fucking disgrace and should be treated the same as them.

Both sides.......????

Never occur to you he means Robinson and his followers? 

40 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

A taig is the guy in a celtic shirt swinging belts around, throwing bottles at women, then getting wiped out with a baseball bat.

Don't you mean a person wearing a green top?

13 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Never occur to you he means Robinson and his followers? 

No

Watch how this is reported, and then tell me Rangers fans are not linked to this in some way.

"Both sides", implies that a self promoting fuckwitt wearing a Rangers shirt wants to antagonise terrorist loving  fuckwitts and gets his wish.

This has nothing to do with Rangers or the support.

If you mention the scum, then we are automatically brought into their fight/shite and It boils my blood.

1 hour ago, Keeps01 said:

No

Watch how this is reported, and then tell me Rangers fans are not linked to this in some way.

"Both sides", implies that a self promoting fuckwitt wearing a Rangers shirt wants to antagonise terrorist loving  fuckwitts and gets his wish.

This has nothing to do with Rangers or the support.

If you mention the scum, then we are automatically brought into their fight/shite and It boils my blood.

I know I meant from @1nachonovo though not the media.

This has nothing to do with us beyond his top. 

Tommy Robinson has a growing global following, plenty more will now be aware of the utter scum we and our country have been burdened with. And as said earlier, truly symbolic seeing the fat oxygen thief being comforted and supported by the Union Flag. 

And of course, utter, utter shitebags. Attacking woman and children, then running away. Too scared to go to Linfield. Bottling young supporters. 

Fat, puddle drinking, rhat catching, moon howling cowards. Pure breed stinking mutants.

Scum of the fucking earth, and that's without mentioning the decades of paedophilia. They need exposed, because it can't go on. 

10 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Love Tommy Robinson,fuck ISIS and the IRA 

Tommy Robinson is a complete moron, and anyone who supports him or his views is either of the same ilk, or just plainly ignorant, uneducated or stupid in the extreme.
That all said, those who attempted to play crusaders were every bit as bad if not worse.

16 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

Tommy Robinson is a complete moron, and anyone who supports him or his views is either of the same ilk, or just plainly ignorant, uneducated or stupid in the extreme.
That all said, those who attempted to play crusaders were every bit as bad if not worse.

Yeowwwwww

16 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

I'm guessing you're a liberal leftie then? there's just turn a blind eye while the goatshaggers attempt to turn the UK into an Islamic state,treat women as second class citizens,systematically groom and rape young white women and threaten our national security,it's the bury the head in the sand liberals like you who are the morons.

19 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

tampon.jpg

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I'm guessing you're a liberal leftie then? there's just turn a blind eye while the goatshaggers attempt to turn the UK into an Islamic state,treat women as second class citizens,systematically groom and rape young white women and threaten our national security,it's the bury the head in the sand liberals like you who are the morons.

Believe it or not, it doesn't have to be the extreme outlook you offer, or the extreme alternative. I am very much anti Islam mate, but I am not anti muslims. 

The scenario you portray will never happen, but clowns like Robinson live and feed off the fears of the ignorant and poisonous. I hope you grow out of this attitude and realise the truth in time.

2 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

Believe it or not, it doesn't have to be the extreme outlook you offer, or the extreme alternative. I am very much anti Islam mate, but I am not anti muslims. 

The scenario you portray will never happen, but clowns like Robinson live and feed off the fears of the ignorant and poisonous. I hope you grow out of this attitude and realise the truth in time.

Clueless you must live a sheltered posh life mate.

34 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

It'll never happen? they're breeding like rats and taking over cities down south only a matter of time before that cancer spreads up here,London has one as mayor ffs and some of his comments regarding the atrocities down there were appalling and alarming,get your head out the sand ffs,there's no place for these barbarians in Western society.

1 hour ago, Blue Blooded said:

Need a fuckin anti depressant if a listen to any more of this pish 

The guy has seen his country go to the fucking wall man and he's took a step towards doing something about, However wrong you think that is. It used to be called patriotism, and it used to be applauded.

I'm no up nor doon with this guy, think he talks some sense, but I fucking despise when cunts come out spouting disassociate ourselves with such and such. He's not Jimmy savile for fuck sake he only holds a different set of political views. 

5 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

excellent answer ,some people aren't aware of the problems caused by our open door immigration

Tommy will be portrayed as an extremist but he his making people aware of whats going on in England ,they have a huge problem down their with Islamic extremism, all he is doing is exposing what is going on

As for this excuse that the scum that attacked his shop were provoked because a rangers top was worn,well they didn't know he had a top on until they went so far out of they way to possibly even attend the game that he had a rangers top on,oh and they just happened to find flares on the way