Tommy Robinson

EMRFC

Why's this moved? it's Rangers-related.

Front of the Scottish Sun is basically Celtic fans attacked by right-wing thugs. In fact no "basically" about it, literally I should say.

Compare that to 25-years ago almost when Rangers played Sunderland down there the Scottish papers were "Rangers thugs go on the rampage" I remember the front pages well. 25-years on and the fenian Scottish media hasn't changed a bit.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DBBTB said:

I see the person who did the story for the Daily Record won't even put his or her name to the story. I wonder why that is?

image.png

Because it's the truth ... and we can't have anyone in the media in Scotland tell the truth about Celtic's greatest fans in the world. 

Just can't happen. Forget about it. 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

At least it's being reported.

It's good that it's being reported but why aren't the same "courageous" journalists who are more than willing to put the boot into us on every possible platform imaginable not willing to put their name to this story?

12 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

You can hear the thuds as he get clattered with the bat :lol: Ouch! 

It's definitely him so you'd think he's going to find himself getting nicked once he's feeling a bit better . Not a great weekend for him .

13 hours ago, kris1984 said:

Get Tommy Robinson tae fuck, doesn't speak for me or Rangers fans in general. Cunt is 99% a rodent ... but so are Tims that chucked smoke bombs etc

You get to fuck

hes a very pro unionist who defends our country at every turn against any threat

guys had 6 osman letters from police and been attacked almost on a daily basis for speaking publicly about the state of our nation

he pounds the streets highlighting Muslim rape gangs,,newsagents that support and fund terrorism and gets a raw deal

if your a Rangers fan and hate a guy for defending our country from an even bigger threat than the fucking nazis were then your a fucking idiot

these fuckers will have an Islamic state U.K 60 years unless we do something about them 

From the Quintessential British Club

well done Tommy 

13 hours ago, kris1984 said:

Get Tommy Robinson tae fuck, doesn't speak for me or Rangers fans in general. Cunt is 99% a rodent ... but so are Tims that chucked smoke bombs etc

He speaks for me and every Rangers I know ya poofy wee cunt so that's that idea of yours up in flames. It's almost as if it pained you to put in the wee bit after the dots about tims and smoke bombs as you felt you had to or something.

Similar to the taigs strip the titles campaign, I'm starting the campaign to get this back in the Bears Den where it belongs. 
#tommyrobinsonbearsden

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He speaks for me and every Rangers I know ya poofy wee cunt so that's that idea of yours up in flames. It's almost as if it pained you to put in the wee bit after the dots about tims and smoke bombs as you felt you had to or something.

Similar to the taigs strip the titles campaign, I'm starting the campaign to get this back in the Bears Den where it belongs. 
#tommyrobinsonbearsden

Fucking right mate

said it yesterday fucking admins pandering to these fannys

#tommyrobinsonbearsden

also think we should have a banner along the top stating RM against Islamic terror because the fucking moon howlers always keen to show they support Islamic terrorists

42 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

#tommyrobinsonbearsden

More emphasis on Robinson than the smoke bombs and Tim's attacking people.

Wonder what paper the cunt reads :confused:

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

More emphasis on Robinson than the smoke bombs and Tim's attacking people.

Wonder what paper the cunt reads :confused:

Typical new-Ager 

maybe university 

defo tarrier pals and buys the Scottish papers 

good chance labour voter 

110% gay too 

12 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

Tommy Robinson is a complete moron, and anyone who supports him or his views is either of the same ilk, or just plainly ignorant, uneducated or stupid in the extreme.
That all said, those who attempted to play crusaders were every bit as bad if not worse.

Care to elaborate? What about sharing his views makes one ignorant or uneducated? If his opinions are racist or bigoted then can you please provide examples? It's seems you are the ignorant one to claim that a significant percentage of the population is ignorant or uneducated by opposing radical Islam and wanting stricter rules on immigration

You'll likely bury your head in the sand and ignore this post but it would be nice if you at least backed up your comments 

Here's what I thought I would read from the banner on the fenian rags headlines today.
'Poor innocent kafflik bhoy attacked by hundreds of EDL far right gangs,while he was in a shop full of women and children trying to buy a belt for his suit trousers,and some fish for his tea'.
Seems as if I wasn't too far from that according to reports.

11 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It'll never happen? they're breeding like rats and taking over cities down south only a matter of time before that cancer spreads up here,London has one as mayor ffs and some of his comments regarding the atrocities down there were appalling and alarming,get your head out the sand ffs,there's no place for these barbarians in Western 

this.

Folk bang on about radical Muslims using violence to implement sharia law, but they never mention the ones who want the same thing but will achieve it by encouraging Muslims to have more and more kids and for more and more Muslims to come in to the country, I can't remember the exact figures at the moment but White Europeans have an average of like 1.5 children per couple while Muslims have something like 5 or more in some countries 

A large percentage of Muslims, even the moderate Muslims, want Sharia law or a Muslim majority in this country and many of them know they don't need to blow up people to do it

To claim "it'll never happen" is just utter ignorance, just look at cities across the nation compared to 10 or 20 years ago, they're full of Muslims, in some places there's not even Enlgish writing on any shop signs etc, they're already involved in politics etc, Sharia Law in the future is not a ridiculous prospect, they could achieve it with a the ballot box if they keep rising in numbers at the rate they are now 

If Tommy Robinson is an 'extremist' then the word has lost all meaning

Hitler was an extremist, Jihadi John was an extremist there are plenty of extremists willing to kill or persecute people based on race or religion but I've never heard of Tommy Robinson calling for anyone to be killed or persecuted 

People calling him an extremist are just insulting their own intelligence and everyone elses

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I see the papers have stated 19 "football fans" have been arrested

19 vermin lifted and the Scottish media won't report it or report the reasons why 

This is good .... :happy:

10 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I see the person who did the story for the Daily Record won't even put his or her name to the story. I wonder why that is?

image.png

I noticed that too, I was checking all the headlines and the last paper I expected to print anything close to the truth was Celtics media wing. Clearly a rogue journalist. That club is nothing more than a polical machine and an occassional asylum for paedophiles (although its becoming semi-annual now).. With an ideal structure for criminals to launder money through. Its basically a catholic church manifest on a field.

19 minutes ago, WMT said:

I'm not one to normally subscribe to Celtic controlling the media in Scotland, but holy fuck!

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/police-arrest-19-fans-in-sunderland-v-celtic-clashes-1-4517618 

Any videos of this mystery bus with the fans singing "god save the queen"?

What utter bullshit, the videos going about show the beggars as instigators (and losers:mutley:)in the trouble.