Jump to content
EMRFC

Tommy Robinson

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I see the person who did the story for the Daily Record won't even put his or her name to the story. I wonder why that is?

image.png

I noticed that too, I was checking all the headlines and the last paper I expected to print anything close to the truth was Celtics media wing. Clearly a rogue journalist. That club is nothing more than a polical machine and an occassional asylum for paedophiles (although its becoming semi-annual now).. With an ideal structure for criminals to launder money through. Its basically a catholic church manifest on a field.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, WMT said:

I'm not one to normally subscribe to Celtic controlling the media in Scotland, but holy fuck!

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/police-arrest-19-fans-in-sunderland-v-celtic-clashes-1-4517618 

Any videos of this mystery bus with the fans singing "god save the queen"?

What utter bullshit, the videos going about show the beggars as instigators (and losers:mutley:)in the trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"A coachload of football hooligans pulled up an started singing anti IRA songs and God Save The Queen". How very dare they in their own town in the UK!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

this.

Folk bang on about radical Muslims using violence to implement sharia law, but they never mention the ones who want the same thing but will achieve it by encouraging Muslims to have more and more kids and for more and more Muslims to come in to the country, I can't remember the exact figures at the moment but White Europeans have an average of like 1.5 children per couple while Muslims have something like 5 (per wife) or more in some countries 

A large percentage of Muslims, even the moderate Muslims, want Sharia law or a Muslim majority in this country and many of them know they don't need to blow up people to do it

To claim "it'll never happen" is just utter ignorance, just look at cities across the nation compared to 10 or 20 years ago, they're full of Muslims, in some places there's not even Enlgish writing on any shop signs etc, they're already involved in politics etc, Sharia Law in the future is not a ridiculous prospect, they could achieve it with a the ballot box if they keep rising in numbers at the rate they are now 

fixed that for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Any videos of this mystery bus with the fans singing "god save the queen"?

What utter bullshit, the videos going about show the beggars as instigators (and losers:mutley:)in the trouble.

It's the same video as Rangers fans stopping police vans getting to Hampden after last years cup final.

There probably isn't one, because it never happened.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

I'd need a sleep with my union flag cushion as well if I'd walked all that distance ??

20430061_10154603386251631_6996962468610509205_n.jpg

According to Kerryfail St it was due to Sunderland selling alcohol inside the ground :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

According to Kerryfail St it was due to Sunderland selling alcohol inside the ground :lol:

Overheard one of the boys in work this morning saying it was all Tommy Robinson's fault ?? what did he do, leave a trail of sweets 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most tims in my place did an arsene and never saw anything.

But it was Tommy's fault

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2017 at 3:23 PM, With Heart and Hand said:

Care to elaborate? What about sharing his views makes one ignorant or uneducated? If his opinions are racist or bigoted then can you please provide examples? It's seems you are the ignorant one to claim that a significant percentage of the population is ignorant or uneducated by opposing radical Islam and wanting stricter rules on immigration

You'll likely bury your head in the sand and ignore this post but it would be nice if you at least backed up your comments 

He is doing nothing positive to achieve his aims. He is merely creating disharmony and division among communities, or indeed further dividing those communities at ground level, ie, where your average man/woman on the street will suffer. He is basically pointing the finger at the junkies, rather than tackling those at the top who import and distribute the drugs.

If he really wants to do something about radical Islam in this country, he should be spending more time demonstrating against our own government regarding its links with the Gulf states, who are the main sponsors of the poisonous Wahhabism preached in the mosques he targets. Our own government turns a blind eye, (and has done for decades)to the money rolling in to this country to fund these extreme schools and mosques. 

I can't stand Islam myself, but frightening people on both sides of a divide, will not bring about peace, but only further alienate people from one another.It is too late to tackle those already under the spell, to achieve his aims, he should be focussing on prevention of the next generation of Wahhabists coming through. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2017 at 2:27 AM, Blue Blooded said:

Tommy Robinson is a complete moron, and anyone who supports him or his views is either of the same ilk, or just plainly ignorant, uneducated or stupid in the extreme.
That all said, those who attempted to play crusaders were every bit as bad if not worse.

 

The irony of that is staggering. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

The irony of that is staggering. 

Well when you recover from your staggering about, maybe you could go into detail about the merits of Tommy, his aims and his methods to achieve those aims, and maybe you will convert me into a follower! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

Well when you recover from your staggering about, maybe you could go into detail about the merits of Tommy, his aims and his methods to achieve those aims, and maybe you will convert me into a follower! 

I didn't say he had any real merits, he's just one man highlighting something he thinks is wrong, I don't see how anyone could disagree with him when it comes to things like extremism? Personally I like the guy and think he talks a lot of sense, if you don't that's fine, each to their own. To say that anyone who agrees with his views is uneducated/ignorant is ignorance in the extreme and really arrogant. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for all the folk that are criticising Robinson and saying they ain't really into Muslims 

have any of them actually watched or read his stuff ,or do they just say,he's bad news coz they heard it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

He is doing nothing positive to achieve his aims. He is merely creating disharmony and division among communities, or indeed further dividing those communities at ground level, ie, where your average man/woman on the street will suffer. He is basically pointing the finger at the junkies, rather than tackling those at the top who import and distribute the drugs.

If he really wants to do something about radical Islam in this country, he should be spending more time demonstrating against our own government regarding its links with the Gulf states, who are the main sponsors of the poisonous Wahhabism preached in the mosques he targets. Our own government turns a blind eye, (and has done for decades)to the money rolling in to this country to fund these extreme schools and mosques. 

I can't stand Islam myself, but frightening people on both sides of a divide, will not bring about peace, but only further alienate people from one another.It is too late to tackle those already under the spell, to achieve his aims, he should be focussing on prevention of the next generation of Wahhabists coming through. 

But it's not the next generation that's blowing fucking wee lassies up after a pop concert ya fucking balloon

zero tolerance is the only fix 

known provos were picked off and held under internment and then deported out the country or even jailed 

fuck sake you couldn't even be Irish when the provos were bombing mainland U.K. Without getting arrested so how is it these fucking cunts can stand in town centres up and down the country and spout there hatred for all things British 

you think Maggie thatcher would be allowing these fuckers the chance to blow up weans 

not a fucking chance

time to send the bigs boys in to sort these fuckers out

have the sas drag a few out there fucking mosques and see how the rest react

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

I didn't say he had any real merits, he's just one man highlighting something he thinks is wrong, I don't see how anyone could disagree with him when it comes to things like extremism? Personally I like the guy and think he talks a lot of sense, if you don't that's fine, each to their own. To say that anyone who agrees with his views is uneducated/ignorant is ignorance in the extreme and really arrogant. 

What are his aims? How is he going about achieving those aims? Forming far right groups and pointing the finger at muslims, and the Koran etc, does nothing but increase tensions. Most muslims are just ordinary people who get on with their lives and spend a little time praying to their god, same as the Christians do. They are not radical, or radicalised, but when people fan the flames at street level, it forces people into taking sides, and if you are a peace loving muslim going about your life, and are confronted by idiots who want to target you simply because of your beliefs, then you are automatically going to adopt a siege mentality. Ie we will only create more radicals.

Everyone with a brain is against radical Islam, but to prevent new young people being drawn to these poisonous beliefs, you have to do it from the top, not from the bottom. Our government allows and turns a blind eye to the funding of these madrasas as we are more interested in selling arms to the Gulf, keeping onside with them to prevent them allying with China or Russia. Our ministers and their sponsors will continue taking sweeties from multi national companies for as long as we do nothing about it. What is the point in demonstrating about banning the burqa? All it does is make the demonstrators feel big and important, and probably imprisons a few more women from muslim societies who will no longer be allowed out by their husbands. It is too late for them....you have to focus on the next generation, and that means disassociating ourselves from alliances in the Gulf, cutting their funding, banning their funding.

That won't happen though will it? Not while the oil is still there! Not while Britain wants to continue with its power trip.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue Blooded said:

What are his aims? How is he going about achieving those aims? Forming far right groups and pointing the finger at muslims, and the Koran etc, does nothing but increase tensions. Most muslims are just ordinary people who get on with their lives and spend a little time praying to their god, same as the Christians do. They are not radical, or radicalised, but when people fan the flames at street level, it forces people into taking sides, and if you are a peace loving muslim going about your life, and are confronted by idiots who want to target you simply because of your beliefs, then you are automatically going to adopt a siege mentality. Ie we will only create more radicals.

Everyone with a brain is against radical Islam, but to prevent new young people being drawn to these poisonous beliefs, you have to do it from the top, not from the bottom. Our government allows and turns a blind eye to the funding of these madrasas as we are more interested in selling arms to the Gulf, keeping onside with them to prevent them allying with China or Russia. Our ministers and their sponsors will continue taking sweeties from multi national companies for as long as we do nothing about it. What is the point in demonstrating about banning the burqa? All it does is make the demonstrators feel big and important, and probably imprisons a few more women from muslim societies who will no longer be allowed out by their husbands. It is too late for them....you have to focus on the next generation, and that means disassociating ourselves from alliances in the Gulf, cutting their funding, banning their funding.

That won't happen though will it? Not while the oil is still there! Not while Britain wants to continue with its power trip.

 

None of that has anything to do with what I said.

More ignorance on your part, he is always very clear in saying he doesn't have a problem with islam but islamic extremism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

But it's not the next generation that's blowing fucking wee lassies up after a pop concert ya fucking balloon

zero tolerance is the only fix 

known provos were picked off and held under internment and then deported out the country or even jailed 

fuck sake you couldn't even be Irish when the provos were bombing mainland U.K. Without getting arrested so how is it these fucking cunts can stand in town centres up and down the country and spout there hatred for all things British 

you think Maggie thatcher would be allowing these fuckers the chance to blow up weans 

not a fucking chance

time to send the bigs boys in to sort these fuckers out

have the sas drag a few out there fucking mosques and see how the rest react

 

lol. I knew I should have stayed out of this! 

 

Send the Big boys in! :mutley:  Drag them out their mosques to see how the other 3 million react. Aye, that would work!!!!

P.S. Maggie Thatcher was a thug and an inhuman bitch from hell who cared more about inflation than people's lives. Ends justify the means was her mentality!.

Referring to  "blowing fucking wee lassies up after a pop concert" is a cheap way to try and win an argument. It goes without saying how wrong that was, but do you have the same emotions when you hear about the 1 million (5% of the population) Iraqis who have died since we got involved with Bush in the Iraq wars? Men, women and children, not to mention the millions injured or displaced, and that is just Iraq, I haven't even started on Syria, of Gaza, or Afghanistan, or Yemen. All of whom died or suffered as a direct or indirect action by our government and its allies over the last 25 years. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

lol. I knew I should have stayed out of this! 

 

Send the Big boys in! :mutley:  Drag them out their mosques to see how the other 3 million react. Aye, that would work!!!!

P.S. Maggie Thatcher was a thug and an inhuman bitch from hell who cared more about inflation than people's lives. Ends justify the means was her mentality!.

Referring to  "blowing fucking wee lassies up after a pop concert" is a cheap way to try and win an argument. It goes without saying how wrong that was, but do you have the same emotions when you hear about the 1 million (5% of the population) Iraqis who have died since we got involved with Bush in the Iraq wars? Men, women and children, not to mention the millions injured or displaced, and that is just Iraq, I haven't even started on Syria, of Gaza, or Afghanistan, or Yemen. All of whom died or suffered as a direct or indirect action by our government and its allies over the last 25 years. 
 

You are a stoater you - ever thought of joining a tarrier board? They hold pretty much the same views as you 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You are a stoater you - ever thought of joining a tarrier board? They hold pretty much the same views as you 

I started to reply then thought na fucking clown shoe this yin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maggie Thatcher invented 'thug life'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×