Tommy Robinson

EMRFC

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in no way a supporter or detractor of Islam caus I don't understand it. I do though have a great fear of it because of the way the bad side of it is progressing and the varying tactics being used to kill people, apparently in the name of Islam or it's great leader. Now my big problem is sharia law. Is sharia law the law of the bad bastards who are responsible for the attrocities around the globe or is sharia law obeyed by all Muslims incl our local shopkeepers etc. The reason I ask is that with current birth rates, I am told, will inevitably create a Muslim government in the not too distant future and I want no part of it for my family.

2 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

lol. I knew I should have stayed out of this! 

Send the Big boys in! :mutley:  Drag them out their mosques to see how the other 3 million react. Aye, that would work!!!!

P.S. Maggie Thatcher was a thug and an inhuman bitch from hell who cared more about inflation than people's lives. Ends justify the means was her mentality!.

Referring to  "blowing fucking wee lassies up after a pop concert" is a cheap way to try and win an argument. It goes without saying how wrong that was, but do you have the same emotions when you hear about the 1 million (5% of the population) Iraqis who have died since we got involved with Bush in the Iraq wars? Men, women and children, not to mention the millions injured or displaced, and that is just Iraq, I haven't even started on Syria, of Gaza, or Afghanistan, or Yemen. All of whom died or suffered as a direct or indirect action by our government and its allies over the last 25 years. 

There is a diffference between muslims and Islamic extremist

i never said anything about everyday muslims

but get rid of them all

5 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

I am in no way a supporter or detractor of Islam caus I don't understand it. I do though have a great fear of it because of the way the bad side of it is progressing and the varying tactics being used to kill people, apparently in the name of Islam or it's great leader. Now my big problem is sharia law. Is sharia law the law of the bad bastards who are responsible for the attrocities around the globe or is sharia law obeyed by all Muslims incl our local shopkeepers etc. The reason I ask is that with current birth rates, I am told, will inevitably create a Muslim government in the not too distant future and I want no part of it for my family.

Mate, in the 19th century, they predicted by x amount of years, New York would be x feet deep in horse shit!!!

4 hours ago, bluenose_n1 said:

There is a diffference between muslims and Islamic extremist

i never said anything about everyday muslims

but get rid of them all

Well that's a step in the right direction, but your last line is unfortunate.

They are only people mate, misdirected and brainwashed in the same way Christians are. Albeit, they are a hundred years or so behind in their development/evolution! 

5 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

Well that's a step in the right direction, but your last line is unfortunate.

They are only people mate, misdirected and brainwashed in the same way Christians are. Albeit, they are a hundred years or so behind in their development/evolution! 

Not keen on the racial undertones of this post.

3 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

The last one with a spine!

She was a psychopath. I'd like to hear you refer to her as such if your father was put on the scrapheap with no job or self esteem or prospects so that the middle and upper class could add to their portfolios via the denationalisation of BP, British Rail, British Gas and numerous others. 
She did not give a single fuck for anyone other than herself and her cronies. She was ruthless, without compassion and is completely misunderstood bu idiots who actually think she put the country back on its feet. Without squandering the enormous revenues from North Sea oil and gas, she could never have got away with her policies. Granted British Rail in particular was a big loss maker, but it could have been turned around without handing billions to that cunt Branson. Same with the rest of the national treasures she sold off to finance her horrendous policies.

6 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

You were saying muslims haven't evolved, we all know what you meant by that.

No, I am saying Islam hasn't evolved. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

What I meant was that 100/200/300 years ago, people were still slaughtering each other in the name of Christianity, denying evolution, condemning those that did not believe etc...in the same way the extreme factions of Islam act now. 

Just now, Blue Blooded said:

No, I am saying Islam hasn't evolved. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

What I meant was that 100/200/300 years ago, people were still slaughtering each other in the name of Christianity, denying evolution, condemning those that did not believe etc...in the same way the extreme factions of Islam act now. 

We all know what you meant

image-18_519e497b08bd4.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

The ethnicity.

No, I don't believe that mate. I just need to wander around any town centre full of lard asses and numpties, and then go to any hospital to find all the doctors and consultants are from former colonies! We are all pretty equal around the world when it comes to intelligence etc among different peoples/cultures, but some are prevented from expressing their intelligence by the restraints of religion.

Has anyone reported a name for the scum fan that got hit ?

Usually you get a name pretty quick and Police are investigating type stuff .

I might have missed it being reported . If I haven't then it seems a bit suspicious .

Is this plank getting exposed going to cause someone embarrassment ?

Or is he just a random ned ? 

11 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

She was a psychopath. I'd like to hear you refer to her as such if your father was put on the scrapheap with no job or self esteem or prospects so that the middle and upper class could add to their portfolios via the denationalisation of BP, British Rail, British Gas and numerous others. 
She did not give a single fuck for anyone other than herself and her cronies. She was ruthless, without compassion and is completely misunderstood bu idiots who actually think she put the country back on its feet. Without squandering the enormous revenues from North Sea oil and gas, she could never have got away with her policies. Granted British Rail in particular was a big loss maker, but it could have been turned around without handing billions to that cunt Branson. Same with the rest of the national treasures she sold off to finance her horrendous policies.

She went to war and actually won a successful war, took on the PIRA and killed many of them, turned the country around. Great PM.

Just now, keithgersbear said:

She went to war and actually won a successful war, took on the PIRA and killed many of them, turned the country around. Great PM.

She also signed the Anglo Irish Agreement, giving the Republic say in our affairs for the first time ever...

It was the pre-cursor for the Good Friday agreement. The first step. Without it we wouldn't have terrorists released from jail to walk the streets, while the Security forces are held accountable for the death of every IRA scumbag during the troubles..  

340849843.jpg

I was here along with 250,000 others. Maggie wasn't a hero to us then..

12 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

So because you disagreed with her policies that makes her a psychopath? :lol: this is why I don't like debating left wing nutters

Maybe you should realise you are not the most important person in the world, you're not really important at all you are insignificant, and there are plenty of people across the globe who have remarkably different political views than you do, instead of getting pissed off and calling folk psychopaths why don't you realize it's all part of democracy and do something to change it, like giving reasons why you are on the other side instead of calling folk cunts and psychos, it totally makes your side of the argument irrelevant and insults your own intelligence and everyone elses

This is the difference, between the left and the right in this country, the right lose an election and they get sad, the left lose and election and they get angry

35 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

So because you disagreed with her policies that makes her a psychopath? :lol: this is why I don't like debating left wing nutters

Maybe you should realise you are not the most important person in the world, you're not really important at all you are insignificant, and there are plenty of people across the globe who have remarkably different political views than you do, instead of getting pissed off and calling folk psychopaths why don't you realize it's all part of democracy and do something to change it, like giving reasons why you are on the other side instead of calling folk cunts and psychos, it totally makes your side of the argument irrelevant and insults your own intelligence and everyone elses

This is the difference, between the left and the right in this country, the right lose an election and they get sad, the left lose and election and they get angry

She was a psychopath because she did not care about the outcome of her policies. She displayed no empathy whatsoever. She was a crackpot. It mattered not a jot how many people's lives she ruined.

This is not a left v right thing for me, this is making sure that bitch is never revered publicly by the people of Britain. I would never myself vote Tory, but I have no such hatred for John Major, or David Cameron. I disagree with their politics, but that is all...she was different. She was a robot.